IGNORED

Bruce Rioch

Keepers Ball

I forgot all about him until I heard him on TalkSport the other day.

Well what do you think ?If Danny did go ?

Rioch has a good proven record and isnt working at the moment.

I reckon he would be great for the club

Bruce Rioch - we'd be taking our chances with another Northern manager! I'd go for Claudio Ranieri who will, apparently, be sacked from Chelsea this summer. Claudio Ranieri is an Italian who would enhance Bristol's reputation just as John Cabot did. Claudio would have to take a £1 million pay cut though ;)

I dont think he would be the answer and he could well be another Tony Pulis on our hands with the team playing dull, unattractive football with plenty of journey men in the ranks.

Personally, i would like to see the candidates of Leroy Rosenior, Keith Curle and Brian Tinnion considered for the post. Possibly though, the job may be too soon for Tins who may need experience as an Assistant first and second in command to one of the other two above could well be a scenario.

However, i personally think Tinnion would be a great City manager as he knows how the fans want City to play, he knows how City should play and he is respected by everyone at the club and at other teams.

Saying this, there is no good talking about this now because Danny Wilson if he were to leave, it would not be till the end of the season so we may as well bite our tongue and pray that there is hope.

Nah, there are better managers around - we need a passionate one!

I would love the Tinman to be manager, he has the passion and the motivation to get us where we wanna be, but its not his time....

Rosenior would be good, he did well for us last time he was in charge...

Hoddle even as a risk, Littles not bad.. i cant believe we are talking like this!!!

Rosenior would be good, he did well for us last time he was in charge...

Hoddle even as a risk, Littles not bad.. i cant believe we are talking like this!!!

Rosenior - Yes

Hoddle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love this club too much to let that happen!

LEROY ROSENIOR next manager, possibly!!

LEROY ROSENIOR ,TINMAN joint managment team,we couldn,t find a better pairing.

Leroy now has managerial experience with Torquay and he,s doing a very good job considering their finances.

Tinman bin there ,done it and still good enough to be picked on merit <unlike some>in the 2nd div & from what i,ve seen an excellent team leader & motivator. probably most important he,s CITY through & through.

Archived