IGNORED

Any good forest forum websites?

no_merde

www.forestfans.net

Mate, your fans make this board look like a happy clappy crew. Its like this forum was last season, and several before it.

If you get pray offs, only you lot can lose it, unless you draw Yeovil, cos they have got 'uck all to lose, as they have massively over acheived by getting into this position, and fair play to em too.+

It aint over yet. You 'uck up Monday and we get a result, it will be, but it aint certain at all. Scunny will be up if you do though, for sure

Mate, your fans make this board look like a happy clappy crew. Its like this forum was last season, and several before it.

If you get pray offs, only you lot can lose it, unless you draw Yeovil, cos they have got 'uck all to lose, as they have massively over acheived by getting into this position, and fair play to em too.+

It aint over yet. You 'uck up Monday and we get a result, it will be, but it aint certain at all. Scunny will be up if you do though, for sure

We wont win the play offs bucks. We will have to play Oldham at some point and our record against them is H L 2-0 A L 5-0. They have the measure of us for sure.

We wont win the play offs bucks. We will have to play Oldham at some point and our record against them is H L 2-0 A L 5-0. They have the measure of us for sure.

The point is the pressure will be on them. Favorites and all that. Still think Yeovil would be a bigger threat to you guys. And Oldhams run gotta come to a finish sometime. A two legged game is exactly when you can end that run

The point is the pressure will be on them. Favorites and all that. Still think Yeovil would be a bigger threat to you guys. And Oldhams run gotta come to a finish sometime. A two legged game is exactly when you can end that run

If its Yeovil, Oldham and Blackpool then Oldham are the ones we need to avoid. If we play Blackpool in the semi and Yeovil can do a job on Oldham I would be more confident. As I said if we play Oldham I have no confidence at all that we can beat them.

sorry Forest_for_life, as much as i have respected you on this forum. Your forest buddys opinions of their team on their forum is nothing short of disgraceful. No suprise the players don;t give 100% every game (according to them)

But as much as i agree, The forest fans negativity does take the biscuit. Otib are not far behind the forest forum. So i don;t know why some us lot are saying there forum is out of order.

sorry Forest_for_life, as much as i have respected you on this forum. Your forest buddys opinions of their team on their forum is nothing short of disgraceful. No suprise the players don;t give 100% every game (according to them)

But as much as i agree, The forest fans negativity does take the biscuit. Otib are not far behind the forest forum. So i don;t know why some us lot are saying there forum is out of order.

You cant blame them though chris. Calderwood is just another poor manager in a long line appointed by a naive chairman.

Nothing to do with forums, its the modern age of computors. In the old days, players heard cheers and boos and suck up fans in the pub, they could be distanced from the feelings of the disenchanted fans.

With their fat pay packets, you can bet at least three quarters of the players have computors and get to read the critique on their ability or lack of it. They choose to be in the public arena, and like any politician, they can be voted in or out related to performance. Public idolitry or critisism comes with the job, players are well rewarded for their jobs. We expect them to earn their high wages, or hear our opinions for the money we pay to watch their efforts.

• Admin

Don't be so sure, the year we played Brighton in the Play-Off Final we'd beaten them 4-1 on their own patch & battered them at Ashton Gate in the home fixture. We lost the final 1-0 to a late penalty.

Don't be so sure, the year we played Brighton in the Play-Off Final we'd beaten them 4-1 on their own patch & battered them at Ashton Gate in the home fixture. We lost the final 1-0 to a late penalty.

Not forgetting the double we did over Cardiff the season before and we lost to them 1-0 in the play-offs. Lets face it the play-offs are a complete lottery and something which I hope we steer clear of this season. :fingerscrossed:

To be fair Bucks Forest are prbably the only side (maybe Swansea) who have a greater expectation than ourselves. Imagine what this forum would be like if we had been strolling the league (as Forest were earlier this season) and were now staring at the Play-Offs. Had a funy thought - on paper how many of the current Forest line-up would stroll into our side? Grant Holt, Tyson, Lester,Commons and that Chambers was a player. I don't think they would want too many of our lads on paper - McCombe, Carey and now I'm struggling - maybe that shows what GJ has done in terms of team spirit.

If its Yeovil, Oldham and Blackpool then Oldham are the ones we need to avoid. If we play Blackpool in the semi and Yeovil can do a job on Oldham I would be more confident. As I said if we play Oldham I have no confidence at all that we can beat them.

same situation for us a couple of years ago. We beat Baa-diff home and away in the league, quite comfortably to....yet got them in the play-offs and they knew what to expect, and done a job on us

This season isnt over yet mate

Archived