IGNORED

could cost us big time

Red Robin

Today was the day that says it all.

Our only striker that could have fired city out of this division this season is finished.

The rest could not score in a brothel between them.

Please please prove me wrong, but I really think the lack of firepower is going to cost us big time.

I really hope bringing quality in is not going to backfire cus it possibly could go that way.

This season is going to the wire,2 points from 6 at home is just not good enough.the only benifit is Forest messed up today,However we have to go to Millwall yet and that aint no easy game.

Gills is no happy hunting ground,Yeovil will be right up for it and will give us a stern game,Carly aint no pushovers,it certainly getting tence.

the joys of following BCFC.

Our only striker that could have fired city out of this division this season is finished.

The rest could not score in a brothel between them.

Please please prove me wrong, but I really think the lack of firepower is going to cost us big time.

I really hope bringing quality in is not going to backfire cus it possibly could go that way.

This season is going to the wire,2 points from 6 at home is just not good enough.the only benifit is Forest messed up today,However we have to go to Millwall yet and that aint no easy game.

Gills is no happy hunting ground,Yeovil will be right up for it and will give us a stern game,Carly aint no pushovers,it certainly getting tence.

RR you are spot on, i agree with you 100%

Our only striker that could have fired city out of this division this season is finished.The rest could not score in a brothel between them.

Brooker hasn't played hardly all season and we seem to be winning enough games without him otherwise we wouldn't be where we are now so obviously somethings working.

• Admin
Reality; 2 more points still required to guarantee play off spot, or Swans,Carlisle to drop 2

I would say with our superior goal difference we only need 1 point to guarantee a play off spot, not that we'll need it !!

:city:

So you agree with the statement about the striker, that has scored THREE goals all season, was going to fire us to promotion? HMMMMM

I think he was refering as I am that Brooker is and has been the most likely striker to hit the net when he has played.

The rest are or have not been good enough.

This has been a problem all season Jevons to light weight no real hunger,Shuwumni just not good enough for a man of his size and speed.

I think he was refering as I am that Brooker is and has been the most likely striker to hit the net when he has played.

The rest are or have not been good enough.

This has been a problem all season Jevons to light weight no real hunger,Shuwumni just not good enough for a man of his size and speed.

I have to say that since SB returned, he has worked hard up front but looking like hitting the net? No.

I have to say that since SB returned, he has worked hard up front but looking like hitting the net? No.

I think many of us were all praying he was the man to fire us past the winning post since we have been struggling with goals up front,obviously this is not the case now,so it is down to the featherlights to produce.

To be frankly honest GJ needs to start again IF promotion is gained these strikers should be moved on and replacements brought in.

I would imagine the majority of city fans would agree on this matter.

Archived