IGNORED

Come on Joe

xmarktx

IMHO i wanted Peter Manfredo to win just because Joe is welsh :englandflag:

How sad. Calzaghe gets no credit for being consitantly the best 'British' boxer of the last 10 years

How sad. Calzaghe gets no credit for being consitantly the best 'British' boxer of the last 10 years

Yeah well done to him for being that consistent not many others can say they were or as good as what he is but that's just how i feel, if the welsh football team or rugby team play i ill cheer on the opposition the man beat Chris Eubank so gotta give him some respect

Tom

I would argue with his record he is one of the best british boxers in history!

Not just British either, one of the best in the world. That's 20 title fights won now and still undefeated isn't it?

Pity the yanks harp on about him avoiding fighters when the truth is their best are scared to face him because they'll lose. Hi Lacey!

Not just British either, one of the best in the world. That's 20 title fights won now and still undefeated isn't it?

Pity the yanks harp on about him avoiding fighters when the truth is their best are scared to face him because they'll lose. Hi Lacey!

Totally agree with you Nibor, and don't forget his trainer is his Dad who has never had any recognition whatsoever! He also trains Enzo Maccarinelli who appears to be the next big thing to hit British boxing and despite the name he is Welsh as well!

Totally agree with you Nibor, and don't forget his trainer is his Dad who has never had any recognition whatsoever! He also trains Enzo Maccarinelli who appears to be the next big thing to hit British boxing and despite the name he is Welsh as well!

Saw Maccarinelli last year a couple of times on the same card as Khan I think. He looked a very good fighter, bit raw but he's still young.

There's a lot of quality in the middle divisions at the moment and nothing in the heavyweight bracket. Still - heavyweight boxing is usually boring as hell.

Saw Maccarinelli last year a couple of times on the same card as Khan I think. He looked a very good fighter, bit raw but he's still young.

There's a lot of quality in the middle divisions at the moment and nothing in the heavyweight bracket. Still - heavyweight boxing is usually boring as hell.

The heavyweights around at the moment are nothing but sluggers, its the blue ribbon weight of boxing with no blue ribbon at the moment!

Archived