IGNORED

super louis carey

sparky

Carey awesome, Jamie McCombe very good, Lee Johnson decent, just need some cut and thrust to go with it. But remember the days when City were losing to any man and his uncle when the going got tough?? Keep it going boys!

A comprehensive round-up of today's big games now at my website, www.sportywest.com if you fancy hopping out and then back in again.

Best wishes,

Parky

Carey said during the week that a new contract had been discussed with SL/GJ, but he was waiting to see what was offerred. I think the offer may just need to be higher. At 30, he should be good for a 2 year contract, as we need to keep our magnifecent back row squad together. McCombe, Carey, Keogh, McAllister, Orr, Fontaine and our own Wilson coming through from reserves/academy.

Our building blocks to defend a position in the Championship.

No doubt about it our challenge has been underpinned by the excellence of our defence,Jamie McCombe and Louis Carey are outstanding but credit too must go to Basso, who did most to secure another vital point and clean sheet yesterday in what was a lacklustre performance against an ordinary side.

Agree with Cheshire Red, we need more bite/grit/endeavour/courage and passion up front. Little flicks and triangular passing moves on the edge of the 18 yard box, do not equate to match winning goals.

Carey said during the week that a new contract had been discussed with SL/GJ, but he was waiting to see what was offerred. I think the offer may just need to be higher. At 30, he should be good for a 2 year contract, as we need to keep our magnifecent back row squad together. McCombe, Carey, Keogh, McAllister, Orr, Fontaine and our own Wilson coming through from reserves/academy.

Our building blocks to defend a position in the Championship.

I don't think Orr or Fonts will be good enough in the division above where distribtion will be more crucial than it is in this league.

The whole team were great today, But yeah Carey did stand out also LJ is starting to show why he was signed and just because hes GJ son. I just wish our strikers would pull there fingers and and do something constructive. Also when will Betsy run at a defender?

Archived