IGNORED

Klen Davis M wlliams Murray Noble

SUPER REDS

That is crazy Klein and Ledgister our two top scorers whats going on and Klein was a welsh call up,can not believe this someone like Forest Green gettting a steal here as so many before Odeji Spencer etc,I really do not see the point in this academy if we do not at least give these chapsjust a chance

That is crazy Klein and Ledgister our two top scorers whats going on and Klein was a welsh call up,can not believe this someone like Forest Green gettting a steal here as so many before Odeji Spencer etc,I really do not see the point in this academy if we do not at least give these chapsjust a chance

Yep ! and he kept two defenders having let two strikers go - defies logic really.......

You mean those two super strikers that we let go who have made such a big impact on the Division we are trying to get out of. It's a disgrace!!!

Compared to some of the strikers that we have given a chance to e.g Lita, Cotterill, what has happened to those useless players??

Klein Davis is so highly rated he's being released and is nowhere near the first team.Murray's injured.

Noble was injured on Saturday so must be doubtful for tomorrow......apart from that and having the daft notion about dropping the reserve GK when Basso's left the field injured more than any City keeper in living memory and you've got a point. :disapointed2se:

Funny he is top scorer for a academy team which was one of the best proven easily by results against top premiership teams and got to the semi final of the youth academy cup only to loose against Arsenal in the penalty shhot out,not saying they are the finished artickle but a lot of promise to be another cotterill and co,sorry I wonder what the point of the academy is we bring these players on upto 17 years old then release them for nothing.

Klein Davis is so highly rated he's being released and is nowhere near the first team.Murray's injured.

Noble was injured on Saturday so must be doubtful for tomorrow......apart from that and having the daft notion about dropping the reserve GK when Basso's left the field injured more than any City keeper in living memory and you've got a point. :disapointed2se:

Sorry but how many League goals has KO got and how many has Jevo got?

I think your missing the point

Archived