IGNORED

Frustration

Guest Topman

Not trying to wind you up but what on earth was GJ doing yesterday with that stupid 'tackle' ?

i thought it showed how much passion he has for this club, yes it was stupid and gj was the first to hold his hand up and say so, but what entertainment.

well done GJ and the boys

i think it just shows his passion that's all.

you see managers across the country do it, he just wanted to get on with the game.

he admitted he shouldn't have done it so it doesn't really matter - i quite enjoyed it really!

he's as desperate for success as we all are...

please god, let this be our year :fingerscrossed:

Guest Topman
i thought it showed how much passion he has for this club, yes it was stupid and gj was the first to hold his hand up and say so, but what entertainment.

well done GJ and the boys

Reading some of the posts a lot of you appear to be very nervous - is it because of the stage of the season or that perhaps after a great run previously some of recent form has been very mixed and lacking in scoring How would you feel about the same squad managing in a higher league?

I may get a lot of flack for stating this but having seen Rovers play against higher league opposition Derby away in the FA cup / two legs against you and last weekend against Doncaster we seem to have no problem in playing good football on a decent pitch The trick seems to be the ability to get out of league 2 and very few teams to seem to achieve it in a good football sense -ie Yeovil

Not trying to wind you up but what on earth was GJ doing yesterday with that stupid 'tackle' ?

He won the ball cleanly and didn't deserve a yellow yet alone a red...not quite sure why the referee reacted like he did personally!? :disapointed2se:

I may get a lot of flack for stating this but having seen Rovers play against higher league opposition Derby away in the FA cup / two legs against you and last weekend against Doncaster we seem to have no problem in playing good football on a decent pitch The trick seems to be the ability to get out of league 2 and very few teams to seem to achieve it in a good football sense -ie Yeovil

On the other hand you could argue that this was a case of you 'rising to the occassion'. These were big matches for Rovers and it was natural that your performances would rise a notch or two. The very same thing happened with us against Boro and Coventry (although Coventry were very poor).

The defender was clearly trying to waste time and GJ, was having none of it to be fair to him.

Won it cleanly, defender embarrassed, and the ref, who thought he was star of the show all afternoon, saw it as a gilt edged chance to have a bit more"LOOK AT ME!"

Tw*t.

Archived