IGNORED

Oasis

Henry

Haven't heard anything. But Noel Gallacher always said that a Greatest hits album would be their last. Don't be surprised if they finish. Unlike U2 they ain't been able to produce consistantly brilliant albums. its a shame cos i'm a massive oasis fan.

Haven't heard anything. But Noel Gallacher always said that a Greatest hits album would be their last. Don't be surprised if they finish. Unlike U2 they ain't been able to produce consistantly brilliant albums. its a shame cos i'm a massive oasis fan.

What he actually said was just because we are releasing a collection of previous songs it WILL NOT be our last album. Its not a greatest hits album as a few songs on there were never even released as A sides.

They will release more once they have been written, I think it was always the plan to take at least a year out after the huge tour they did

They are indeed doing another one!!

Think this has all you need to know about it http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/28993

Love this quote from it

"For the next record I really fancy doing, you know, a record where we just completely throw the kitchen sink at it," Gallagher declared. "We haven't done that since 'Be Here Now' (in 1997)... get like a 100 piece orchestra and choirs and all that.

Archived