IGNORED

Predictions, predictions,predictions

pdgifford64

Can`t move round the forum today without bumping into someone`s predictions. Afew are optimistic, while the majority see only doom and gloom.

Our lack of strength up front isn`t something thats manifested itself over the past couple of months, we`ve struggled all season for one reason or another. Yet suddenly it`s going to be the cause of our failure to get promoted.

Well i don`t know about you, but my ability to predict the future goes as far as me getting in my car tomorrow at about 8.30 and making the trip to Gillingham. Likewise on saturday for the Yeovil game and for the Carlisle game.

I can`t affect what happpens on the pitch other than being there to support the team and that`s what we need. As many as possible to get behind them, taking one match at a time, because people seem to have forgotten that WE are the team in second place, WE are the team 5 points clear and WE are in the driving seat. I wouldn`t swap our position for Forests and i bet that all those doom and gloom merchants wouldn`t either.

One game at a time people, one game at a time.

PDG

Can`t move round the forum today without bumping into someone`s predictions. Afew are optimistic, while the majority see only doom and gloom.

Our lack of strength up front isn`t something thats manifested itself over the past couple of months, we`ve struggled all season for one reason or another. Yet suddenly it`s going to be the cause of our failure to get promoted.

Well i don`t know about you, but my ability to predict the future goes as far as me getting in my car tomorrow at about 8.30 and making the trip to Gillingham. Likewise on saturday for the Yeovil game and for the Carlisle game.

I can`t affect what happpens on the pitch other than being there to support the team and that`s what we need. As many as possible to get behind them, taking one match at a time, because people seem to have forgotten that WE are the team in second place, WE are the team 5 points clear and WE are in the driving seat. I wouldn`t swap our position for Forests and i bet that all those doom and gloom merchants wouldn`t either.

PDG

Hear hear. We'll get promoted one game at a time.

PDG

sums it up nicely well done mate great post, if only the doom and gloomers would p--s off!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDG

Then there would be nothing to talk about! I like to make predictions, most people do it's a kind of social thing to do.

I wager quite often on my so called predictions. I'm winning on the City at the moment, thanks mainly to Scotty Murray and a few Carey and McCoombe goals.

So I wager with anyone that City will not score more than two goals in their next two games. Doom and gloom, no, a honest and realistic assessment of thier last six games.

But I do hope i'm wrong.

Then there would be nothing to talk about! I like to make predictions, most people do it's a kind of social thing to do.

I wager quite often on my so called predictions. I'm winning on the City at the moment, thanks mainly to Scotty Murray and a few Carey and McCoombe goals.

So I wager with anyone that City will not score more than two goals in their next two games. Doom and gloom, no, a honest and realistic assessment of thier last six games.

But I do hope i'm wrong.

Fair play to you mate, but my point is not aimed at those who like to make a wager or two. It`s to those who feel that our season is over already and seem to live their lives continually under a dark cloud. TBH the number of goals City do or don`t score over the next two games is neither here nor there. The important thing is that we get something from Gillingham tomorrow, hopefully matching or exceeding anything that Forest do.

I wish you luck with your wager, nothing personal, but i hope your wrong.

PDG

Fair play to you mate, but my point is not aimed at those who like to make a wager or two. It`s to those who feel that our season is over already and seem to live their lives continually under a dark cloud. TBH the number of goals City do or don`t score over the next two games is neither here nor there. The important thing is that we get something from Gillingham tomorrow, hopefully matching or exceeding anything that Forest do.

I wish you luck with your wager, nothing personal, but i hope your wrong.

PDG

Two goals could equal 6 points, as it has done so for most of our wins lately. No team will roll City over easily, we have a fighting spirit this year, and our defence has been solid. Three serious contenders for player of the year, Carey, McCombe and , oh, Basso.

City win 1-0.

Lee Johnson to score first @ 15/1.

PDG

Good post.

Totally agree.

I will be there at all the remaining games with you, being positive and SUPPORTING!!!

Once more i reitterate the plea........

One game at a time please people.

Saturday is going to prove a toughie and the boys are going to have to put in a performance with the effort they showed against Yeovil. With a couple of minutes gone in the second half it looked possible that the Carlisle game was going to be the first match where we could win promotion, but, both Forest and Blackpool showed that they aren`t going to give up the chase, so the promotion party may have to wait another week..unless of course they both bugger up and we win !!! Like i said, our destiny is still in our own hands and thats the way i like it.

It`s a long way.......but.......there`s just a chance that the journey home could be the sweetest 400+ mile drive i`ve ever made.

:city: :goingup: :clapping:

Archived