IGNORED

coppers more afraid of

strange that the coppers had protective head gear worn for the entire

match against forest yet no protective head gear was worn against swansea

in the east end

Maybe the coppers were embarased by the brave City stewards.

The stewards were stood side by side with the coppers against forest

and did not have any protective head gear on

Be interesting what the guys and gals will be wearing on saturday against yeovil

strange that the coppers had protective head gear worn for the entire

match against forest yet no protective head gear was worn against swansea

in the east end

Maybe the coppers were embarased by the brave City stewards.

The stewards were stood side by side with the coppers against forest

and did not have any protective head gear on

Be interesting what the guys and gals will be wearing on saturday against yeovil

Short's and flip flops if they want, Yeovil have got no sort of mob.

Of course they got a mob every club got a mob its just are not as big or as well known as others. That's why they had it off with cheltenham a thew weeks back and if i'm not mistaken 12 yeovil and 8 cheltenham were arrested.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76606

I would bet you every penny i have that there will not be a mob of yeovil looking for trouble on Sat mate, their row at Cheltenham was the first i've heard of them for years, they used to cause a fair bit of trouble going back ten years or so, I remember them having a row at Taunton in a cup game years back, but it seems to have died off since they reached the league. Peacefull day for us all.

I would bet you every penny i have that there will not be a mob of yeovil looking for trouble on Sat mate, their row at Cheltenham was the first i've heard of them for years, they used to cause a fair bit of trouble going back ten years or so, I remember them having a row at Taunton in a cup game years back, but it seems to have died off since they reached the league. Peacefull day for us all.

Your probably right there wont be any trouble on Saturday but i guarantee that they do have some sort of mob

Archived