IGNORED

World TV

Tomo

I am like many others a subscriber to BCFC world...

Will any "world tv service" ever be able to offer live matches going forward ?

Probably a nightmare to negotiate (sky etc etc) but imagine if we had the opportunity to watch the away games we are unable to attend...every city fan not going to Gillingham would certainly be interested in watching the reds get closer to promotion live from the Priestfield this afternoon.

Its no different to Prem Plus initiative really.

Any thoughts ?

I am like many others a subscriber to BCFC world...

Will any "world tv service" ever be able to offer live matches going forward ?

Probably a nightmare to negotiate (sky etc etc) but imagine if we had the opportunity to watch the away games we are unable to attend...every city fan not going to Gillingham would certainly be interested in watching the reds get closer to promotion live from the Priestfield this afternoon.

Its no different to Prem Plus initiative really.

Any thoughts ?

does anyone know wer to get live games on tinternet for free?

no mate,

There are various websites now streaming premiership / euro matches starting from around a fiver,

Pity we can not get this for the football league matches eh...

Audio commentary biting nails is our only option this afternoon.

I know of a couple of free sites that do Prem / Euro games and they also seem to show Leeds live but not down to our level yet.

Not able to put the link on here as it will get removed, as has previously happened.

I must admit, I'm pretty much an expert in this having watched matches on the net for a long time, including the boro away game. It was brilliant - good quality picture, English commentary, and no stoppages. The streams I get are usually from Sky Sports/ESPN and therefore normally in English. I know an excellent site that I've been using for ages - pm me if you want to know.

Archived