IGNORED

Todays Team News

NEWTONRED66

Because he hasn't played all season? because he is desperately short of match practise? Keogh is better? He's too lightweight?

Oh and he's gash.

At least he has a left foot though :noexpression:

been playing in the reserves, keeping himself match fit. keogh is a better player, but not a better left back. pretty much everyone in our team is to lightweight

My guess is that GJ sees Keogh as much the likelier scorer in a very low scoring side.

I'd have played Woody, he was one of our best in the climb up the table in the second half of the season. He must know his days are numbered at BS3 now though, I'd have thought.

Because he ain't very good!!

Better to keep people who will be involved in the team until the end of the season like Keogh / Fontaine than someone who won't be here next season

Would rather have a player who has a left foot at left back rather than a player who doesnt.

Woodman should be playing at left back. He's played his whole career there and knows the position better than Keogh not to mention providing better balance down the left side. Good to see JMW back on the bench. Enoch and Jevo need a big game today...

Come on City!

been playing in the reserves, keeping himself match fit. keogh is a better player, but not a better left back. pretty much everyone in our team is to lightweight

Reserve games are totally different to actual professional matches especially with promotion at stake. Woodman would float away if he didn't wear shoes.

Archived