IGNORED

Watch out for Blackpool and Yeovil

BournemouthRed

Everyone's been focussed on Forest vs City but with neither of us winning in three games and Blackpool only having lost one in 10, don't rule them out of the equation yet - especially given their next two fixtures.

As for Yeovil, if they win at our place next week they can consider themselves in with a shot.

It's certainly a case of the pace-setters stumbling across the line - even affected S****horpe today.

Everyone's been focussed on Forest vs City but with neither of us winning in three games and Blackpool only having lost one in 10, don't rule them out of the equation yet - especially given their next two fixtures.

As for Yeovil, if they win at our place next week they can consider themselves in with a shot.

It's certainly a case of the pace-setters stumbling across the line - even affected S****horpe today.

We've blown it I reckon. Call me a moaning minny if you like but I believe its not going to happen.

I always thought we would struggle at Priestfield - we NEVEr do anything down there, but it's still not bloody good enough.

We should all thank our lucky stars Forest dropped points too, I never thought in a million years they would do anything other than beat Rotherham soundly.

But for Christ's sake City, grab hold of yourselves and get a grip. We, the fans, will not tolerate another failure. Not now.

Never mind the fans being negative, it looks like the players have lost belief and that's all that counts. Prove me wrong, please.

No excuses, City. Just do it

Oh, and don't worry, we're all still behind you.

But you can't forgive us for being more than a little jittery - we've had so many let-downs since '99 and this would easily top the lot. But it won't because it's not going to c*****g happen!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I think Blackpool are going to pinch second after today. They're flying at the moment and the gap is only 5 points to us with 4 to play and a relatively easy looking run-in, especially compared to ours.

Hate to say it but I reckon with the lack of goals in the team we're heading for the play-offs now and they'll finish 2nd, us 3rd, forest 4th, oldham 5th, swansea/yeovil 6th...

Looking at the fixtures, it doesnt seem that easy for Blackpool with the last 2 games being Scunny and Swansea.

All teams still have banana skins

True but the way they're going at the moment I wouldn't bet against them claiming 6 points from their other 2 games (Northampton and Cheltenham) plus it's 99.9% certain Scunny will have the title by the time they play them.

Just watch them, that's all I'm saying

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise win by AFC Bournemouth against Forest and that being the game, along with our results, that makes it 2nd place for Bristol City FC plus automatic by the skin of our teeth :)

Well despite my waters.......... I can dream can't I

UP THE CITY! as my Dear old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

i agree blackpool seem to be on good form, if we don't start scoring soon then we could find them right up with us.

Archived