IGNORED

Basso

taxidriver999

Another mistake from the Brazilian whilst your old goalie keeps yet another clean sheet.

and your point is.........

Were still 2nd in League 1, and youre in the basement STILL.

Flapper still cant cope wi crosses, and cost you YOUR cup final........

Another mistake from the Brazilian whilst your old goalie keeps yet another clean sheet.

Our old keeper is keeping clean sheets in a shit league!

Our current keeper is keeping clean sheets on a more regular basis in a better league!

wow hes made 2 or 3 mistakes all season! Phillips made 2 in a final!

Plus Phillips is a selfish #### who will leave your lot in the summer if you fail to go up!

I'm not sure he was that much at fault, mind you, it was at the other end of the ground. I'd much rather have Basso than Phillips every time.

On that rivals report it gave the ref a 10/10! personally I thought he was quite poor. Too fussy and too stop-start.

Basso not really at fault for goal....still trying to figure out how one of the smallest men on the pitch won that header, also, Basso kept us in the game with one brilliant save in the second half. Keep Phillips, he`s cost you one trophy already and it won`t be the last.

PDG

I'm not sure he was that much at fault, mind you, it was at the other end of the ground. I'd much rather have Basso than Phillips every time.

On that rivals report it gave the ref a 10/10! personally I thought he was quite poor. Too fussy and too stop-start.

The ball looped over our six foot six centre half to be headed in by a midget - IMO Jamie should have been closer.

So you were there then were you?

I think not.

McCombe was beaten in the air by a guy about a foot shorter than him.

How that becomes an error by Basso I fail to understand.

Please explain.

If we had Phillips in goal this season we'd be nowhere near 2nd place, maybe not even the play offs. Basso has been part of a very strong deffence for us this season. Phillips keeps a clean sheet in the 4th division, um, well done?!? Glad he's found his level!

i rather have basso few mistakes per season than phillips anytime.

he is not just a gaol keeper.as GJ has said many a time , basso is great in the dressing room

and keeps the lads in check weather we win or lose.

I remember the corresponding fixture at Priestfield last season on Boxing Day. We were cruising until Basso

got injured and that goalie came on and let a freekick from 40 yards go through him !!

Yeah, he's not very good, is he?

He was so lucky with that save today!

Another mistake because he wasn't even in the right place.

I mean he had to dive full length!!!

And then to catch it!!!

If he'd have dropped it, it would have been a goal!!!

So lucky!!!

:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

Archived