IGNORED

I blame the gas

bs3

After all it was the scum who injured Scott Murray, and he was having a great seasosn up till then, nearly back to his great form from a few years ago.

We are missing him more then we thought, he not only creates goals he also knows where the back of the net.

I think we may miss out again this season unless we can scrape a couple of one nill wins and I am pinning my hopes on the back four to not only keep clean sheets but to also score the goals.

After all it was the scum who injured Scott Murray, and he was having a great seasosn up till then, nearly back to his great form from a few years ago.

We are missing him more then we thought, he not only creates goals he also knows where the back of the net.

I think we may miss out again this season unless we can scrape a couple of one nill wins and I am pinning my hopes on the back four to not only keep clean sheets but to also score the goals.

Well if thats the case, i blame Brian Tinnion! :noexpression:

Well if thats the case, i blame Brian Tinnion! :noexpression:

Why and how?

I think Murray has been a key player this season and Besty has not managed to fill his boots.

Against Swansea on Saturday Murray could have made a big differance he would of loved that sort of game.

Its great being workman like and showing plenty charater but we also need a little bit of skill and magic and Murray this season has done that for us. He is a match winner and without him with the possible exception of Noble we don't seem to have another one.

You're certainly right about the blue few, I knew playing those kickers would cost us at least one player for the run in.

Why and how?

Its called sarcasm mate

Fair enough, Murray is a good player, but all this "if we had Murray we'd be flying" is absolute nonsense

The simple fact of the matter is we don't have enough quality up front. Jevons and Enoch are two of the most un-effective, weakest strikers i have ever seen in a City shirt....Enoch especially, for his size, he should be putting himself about a LOT more.

As for Brooker....absolute waste of time. 3 goals this season, constantly injured.....my patience has run out with him, may sound harsh, but the quicker we cash in on him and bring in some one who can actually give us 10 consecutive games and actually look like scoring, the better.

As for Noble, yeah good player, of course he is, but match winner? you sure? thats the thing, we don't have a match winner!

Our job here is done.

:)

Poor form? Correct me if i'm wrong, but, in March, did we not take 16 points from a possible 21? And ok, we didnt have the best of Easter, only taking 1 point, but its hardly the end of the world! Us, Blackpool and Carlisle are the 3 most in form teams in the league at the moment, so, luckily for us, them 2 arent exactly in with a shout of auto like we are.

Guest mesa boogie
Poor form? Correct me if i'm wrong, but, in March, did we not take 16 points from a possible 21? And ok, we didnt have the best of Easter, only taking 1 point, but its hardly the end of the world! Us, Blackpool and Carlisle are the 3 most in form teams in the league at the moment, so, luckily for us, them 2 arent exactly in with a shout of auto like we are.

I wasn't the one saying you're in poor form, I would just love it at the end of the season you didn't get promoted and some of your supporters blamed it on.

Brilliant.

I wasn't the one saying you're in poor form, I would just love it at the end of the season you didn't get promoted and some of your supporters blamed it on.

Brilliant.

Sorry, wasnt trying to say you were. I accidentally used the wrong post as a quote and it happened to be yours. It was supposed to be to the bloke who is blaming our poor form on the Rovers game at AG.

Guest mesa boogie
Sorry, wasnt trying to say you were. I accidentally used the wrong post as a quote and it happened to be yours. It was supposed to be to the bloke who is blaming our poor form on the Rovers game at AG.

Seems a mega poor excuse, I'd suggest if you were that dependable on Murray offer him a new contract ASAP and look into buying new players....

Seems a mega poor excuse, I'd suggest if you were that dependable on Murray offer him a new contract ASAP and look into buying new players....

Well personally, i don't think weve missed him TOO much since hes been out. I would like to see him back though and kept on for next season regardless of what league we are in.

Archived