IGNORED

is the east end open against yeovil?

bradshaw

is the east end open against yeovil????

Yes it is, get your tickets now;

Old Man Terry; last game we lost at home.. was when about 3 Bradford fans had the whole E.E.

fact; the E.E unites ALL support from all of the other 3 sides, the only area that can do this; did you not notice empty seats in the 3 corners.

Dispite the view :disapointed2se: and dispite it having restrictions on.

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE ON LINE RESERVE AND PICK UP SAT

we got 3300 tickets yes we have sold them all

looking forward to a good game next week

Tractors roll then, better set off soon or you will never make it on time; and we will have no competition at all in our end. :dancing6::farmer:

is the east end open against yeovil????

Who cares? From my seat in the Williams on Saturday I barely heard a sound from the relative few fans in there anyway. It obvious it's only the minority on here and a few others that want to go in the EE.

Who cares? From my seat in the Williams on Saturday I barely heard a sound from the relative few fans in there anyway. It obvious it's only the minority on here and a few others that want to go in the EE.

Deja vu time.

I sit in the Williams.

I sit there because i choose to.

I presume you do too.

If i was still of the age where singing all through the game was what i wanted to do, there was a time you know, there`s one place i`d want to be.

For those who want to use it open it up.

If you don`t, fair enough, but there`s no need to be so effin arrogant about it.

PDG

Deja vu time.

I sit in the Williams.

I sit there because i choose to.

I presume you do too.

If i was still of the age where singing all through the game was what i wanted to do, there was a time you know, there`s one place i`d want to be.

For those who want to use it open it up.

If you don`t, fair enough, but there`s no need to be so effin arrogant about it.

PDG

Here Here

Guys,

I've never posted on the East End debate before; as it's a massive bone of contention, and I have no interest in making enemies on either side.

I will say this however:

I spent the last two games in there (Forest and Swansea), and the noise and atmosphere was positively electric. The nostalgaic experience of standing was a great throwback. I personally don't believe that the volume of noise generated can't be heard on the pitch - Gary seemed to hear us - or in the rest of the stadium, and I suspect it does make a difference, and my experience of other areas of the ground is that they are generally pretty subdued. I accept, however, that this is as much to do with acoustics as it is with singing contingents.

I hope we don't lose the EE, but am firmly behind any initiatives to generate more noise in the rest of the ground.

There has only ever been a minority that wanted to go in there even when the east end was a terrace, that why there is more then one stand at ashton gate.

It might be news to you, but all sorts of people support city, even people who may want to sing and enjoy themselves,

If you want ashton gate to sound like a library, fine, other city fans don't agree with you.

There has only ever been a minority that wanted to go in there even when the east end was a terrace, that why there is more then one stand at ashton gate.

It might be news to you, but all sorts of people support city, even people who may want to sing and enjoy themselves,

If you want ashton gate to sound like a library, fine, other city fans don't agree with you.

Flaxbourton red don't be silly!! People going to football to sing and enjoy themselves!! We must be silent, eat prawn sandwiches and be seated at all times!!!

Well G.J heard us thats for sure, maybe your head was elsewhere :disapointed2se:

East end is not open...

As i just rang up asking for some tickets. They said that there is no tickets for home fans..

But maybe there will be as a over flow? we will have to see.

Oh please I`ll try this one more time; the EAST END IS OPEN I have a confirmation email from the club on 4th April saying tickets in post

How would you like it if the club said to you you couldn't sit where you wanted to sit?

East end is not open...

As i just rang up asking for some tickets. They said that there is no tickets for home fans..

But maybe there will be as a over flow? we will have to see.

In fact East End tickets are all that is left on line, :yes: "a small number left" according to main site

You might be.........I'm not

You're missing the point. EE or not the place did sound like a library until word got around about Millwall scoring.It might sound loud in there, and trust me I stood in there for many years, but it didn't sound loud outside

Well G.J heard us thats for sure, maybe your head was elsewhere :disapointed2se:

Up my arse like yours? You aren't special because you go in the EE and because Uncle Gar waved at you. This is part of what gets my goat about the whole EE thing. Some, and I repeat - some people think they are some sort of super supporter superior to the rest because they choose to go in the tinpot stand

Up my arse like yours? You aren't special because you go in the EE and because Uncle Gar waved at you. This is part of what gets my goat about the whole EE thing. Some, and I repeat - some people think they are some sort of super supporter superior to the rest because they choose to go in the tinpot stand
Maybe because they choose to go in there and support the team for 90 mins instead of moaning for 90 mins at every missed tackle, pass and shot.

And ironically many of the kids that are so calling for a return to the east end aren't even old enough to remember the days of terracing when we used to stand in there and it WAS noisy. They are calling on sentimentality that they don't even have in their memories

Maybe because they choose to go in there and support the team for 90 mins instead of moaning for 90 mins at every missed tackle, pass and shot.
There we go. You've highlighted what I was saying perfectly in one post. Super special supporters far better than the rest of the moaners who, of course, don't really support the club like the east end gang. Secret handshake anyone? :whistle2:

Archived