IGNORED

Jevons ploy to get Yeovil promoted?

mossey

could this be the reason why he's play so crap and never looks like scoring, he is in fact a yeovil plant, put in place to c**k up our promotion bid! we shall know soon enough, if he misses a pen or scores an own goal on Sat .

(ere, you don't think Johnson in on it also, do you?)

could this be the reason why he's play so crap and never looks like scoring, he is in fact a yeovil plant, put in place to c**k up our promotion bid! we shall know soon enough, if he misses a pen or scores an own goal on Sat .

(ere, you don't think Johnson in on it also, do you?)

I can almost see it now.......

89th minute on Saturday, the game evenly poised at 0-0, Jevons shocks us all by surprisingly picking up the ball from an onside position, before starting to run with it towards the Yeovil end. He skips past one, then two....before using all that strentgh he has to hold of Carey and McCombe at the same time.....he is through one on one now with Basso, before keeping his composure and slotting it in the top hand corner. He wheels away in celebration ripping off his City top to parade his Yeovil shirt with the Slogan "WE ARE GOING UP!"

:noexpression:

Its to early in the morning, Ill get my coat :punish:

I can almost see it now.......

89th minute on Saturday, the game evenly poised at 0-0, Jevons shocks us all by surprisingly picking up the ball from an onside position, before starting to run with it towards the Yeovil end. He skips past one, then two....before using all that strentgh he has to hold of Carey and McCombe at the same time.....he is through one on one now with Basso, before keeping his composure and slotting it in the top hand corner. He wheels away in celebration ripping off his City top to parade his Yeovil shirt with the Slogan "WE ARE GOING UP!"

:noexpression:

Its to early in the morning, Ill get my coat :punish:

spookey that! I thought exactly the same.

Absolute boggutts; put money on Jevons to score for us Sat and can we please stop pressing our self distruct button; time to BUILD up confidence not tear it to shreads :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :city:

Archived