IGNORED

We Owe It To Ourselves...

greenun

...to try and lift the players to 3 points against Yeovil and back on the Yellowbrick Road to Championship Oz.

If we could create an intimidating atmosphere, akin to the Fratton Park faithful, I'm sure that could raise our players' workrate by a few per cent.

Championship football is something that we all desperately want. Lets do something to make a difference, now, before its too late.

Will the club allow fans to bring horns, or other weapons of ear disruption into the stadium?

...to try and lift the players to 3 points against Yeovil and back on the Yellowbrick Road to Championship Oz.

If we could create an intimidating atmosphere, akin to the Fratton Park faithful, I'm sure that could raise our players' workrate by a few per cent.

Championship football is something that we all desperately want. Lets do something to make a difference, now, before its too late.

Will the club allow fans to bring horns, or other weapons of ear disruption into the stadium?

Ultimately, saturdays game is massive.

I wont need no horn, a belly full of blackthorn will more than get my vocal cords booming.

Citys ground can be intimidating, but only with a good start to the game......it could actually backfire and fall into Yeovils hands.

Lets hope not Mark, and really end saturday evening with almost sure promotion in the bag

Ultimately, saturdays game is massive.

I wont need no horn, a belly full of blackthorn will more than get my vocal cords booming.

Citys ground can be intimidating, but only with a good start to the game......it could actually backfire and fall into Yeovils hands.

Lets hope not Mark, and really end saturday evening with almost sure promotion in the bag

Cheers Mark.

I just wonder if its something that the club can take a lead on?

We really need something to give us an advantage at this crucial time.

Against Swansea, the crowd really got the atmosphere going for a good ten minutes, however I didn't notice a single marked improvement in either quality or effort from the players?! City never seem to be at the races when a big crowd is in attendance. I'm dreading the final few home games where we're getting large crowds!

Cheers Mark.

I just wonder if its something that the club can take a lead on?

We really need something to give us an advantage at this crucial time.

I agree Mark, but the club does not think on the same lines as the fans most of the time mate, its like flogging a dead horse.

Surely they will realise sat is make of break..playoffs you can stick where the sun don't shine

Against Swansea, the crowd really got the atmosphere going for a good ten minutes, however I didn't notice a single marked improvement in either quality or effort from the players?! City never seem to be at the races when a big crowd is in attendance. I'm dreading the final few home games where we're getting large crowds!

i must disagree as i thought it did help them for a while :dunno:

the crowds behaviour was a massive plus on sat , just hope it happens again on this sat specially if we have a slow start.......

With CS in charge I'm surprised anyone's allowed in, at all.

There is no doubt that we all need to come to the party-The problem is that try as I may, I can't get the goals we need and neither can you.

I think our fans, or perhaps the vast majority of them, have been terrific home and away lately.It's our front four that need to do far batter.

If the prospect of playing championship football isnt a big enough reason for the players then they need shooting!! Lets get behind the team on Saturday sing our hearts out and hope that the gaffer has the belied installed in the team. We are winners!! Look at the unbeaten run of 18 matches after our last defeat to Yeovil. We will go up.

If the prospect of playing championship football isnt a big enough reason for the players then they need shooting!! Lets get behind the team on Saturday sing our hearts out and hope that the gaffer has the belied installed in the team. We are winners!! Look at the unbeaten run of 18 matches after our last defeat to Yeovil. We will go up.

We should lobby the club to create a Championship Or Bust day.

Think about it, the message would be similar to the BOGOF advertising campaign. You know - Buy One Get One Free. Except this will be, get a COB on for Bristol City.

In all seriousness though, the club should be banging the drum for a twelfth man this Saturday.

We should lobby the club to create a Championship Or Bust day.

Think about it, the message would be similar to the BOGOF advertising campaign. You know - Buy One Get One Free. Except this will be, get a COB on for Bristol City.

In all seriousness though, the club should be banging the drum for a twelfth man this Saturday.

Lets hope the players had a BIG kick up the backside after yesterdays defeat. We have never been in a better position to get out of this league. Positivity is the key and the players believing in themselves and each other. The strikers need to look back on the massive unbeaten run we had from November until February and build on that. We do have the quality we know that we just need to get to the finishing line instead of tripping up and falling over.

Lets hope the players had a BIG kick up the backside after yesterdays defeat. We have never been in a better position to get out of this league. Positivity is the key and the players believing in themselves and each other. The strikers need to look back on the massive unbeaten run we had from November until February and build on that. We do have the quality we know that we just need to get to the finishing line instead of tripping up and falling over.

That's all well and good Lisa, but are we allowed to take air horns into the ground?

Does anyone know the answer?

Guest North Street

No and the club take a extremely dim view of this e.g police filming fans using megaphones v Brentford, megaphones consificated and fans threatened with bans by stewards.

Not worth the risk.

Guest North Street
That's all well and good Lisa, but are we allowed to take air horns into the ground?

Does anyone know the answer?

The club have been asked and the answer weeks later still has not appeared.

Too young to remember I guess Giles but he used to stand up and play his bugle when the crowd went silent(happened alot in the late 90s). Where is he now and whats he doing?

I was going down in the late 90's just havent the foggiest what a Bugle is. Care to explain please someone?

Archived