IGNORED

Millwall Tickets.....FINALLY!

Andy082005

They arnt on general sale until the 18th. So season ticket holders do have a little while to get tickets!

i wouldent rely on that, ive been down the gate this morning to get mine and she said,that they wony make general sale because theve only give us 1950 tickets and there was only 800 left at 11 oclock,so my advice is get on the phone now or get down the gateor you will miss out.

i wouldent rely on that, ive been down the gate this morning to get mine and she said,that they wony make general sale because theve only give us 1950 tickets and there was only 800 left at 11 oclock,so my advice is get on the phone now or get down the gateor you will miss out.

Once we've sold out, Millwall will give us an extra allocation of tickets.

i hope your right but when i rang the millwall ticket office last week she said the same 1950 and thats it no more would be given,,,,but i never believe anything any ticket office sais anyway,so like i said i hope youre right

Over a Thousand tickets sold in a morning?

and the club only announced the sale this morning!

Sorry but does not sound right - ques would have been massive to serve 100 let alone 1000

Over a Thousand tickets sold in a morning?

and the club only announced the sale this morning!

Sorry but does not sound right - ques would have been massive to serve 100 let alone 1000

try the ticket hotline,,i did and i was number 35 so i went down there insteead,so most of them have been sold over the phone to st holders

I'm going on the coach not really my ideal scenario but the safest way I guess.

not sure about us yet but i think youre right about it being the safest option ,just think if we beat yeovil and carlisle, it could be our promo party ,,see you there :chant6ez::pray::w00t:

• SC&T Board Members

Phone hotline is not busy (rang earlier and got straight through, rang back just now and was no 3 in queue).

You can book the tickets on the phone, as long you can give them the appropriate number of vouchers before next Wednesday (e.g. at the game on Saturday).

I phoned up about thirty minutes ago, I was No2 in the queue and got served in 7 minutes.I can't see how we'd flog 1,100 in a morning?

Bet they don't mate

Archived