IGNORED

Bookmakers

Lincoln City

Just checked on Betfair and we are still strong odds-on to get promoted.

Current odds on promotion are -

Scunny 1/10

City 1/2

Forest Ev

Blackpool 2/1

Yeovile 3/1

Do bookmakers really get it that wrong?, the City price did not really change since before the gillingham match so we are still strong 2nd favs to go up.

So keep the faith!!

Most would have taken our current position,at the start of the season, & anyway what fun would it be being 20 points clear at the top, Secretly we all enjoy it i bet?

We wouldnt be a proper Bristolian if we didnt moan a bit.The time to moan is if we don't do it, so theres a long way to go yet, and i still think are promotion day will still be at Carlisle.

So come on trust your local bookie, hes knows what hes doing, and enjoy the last few days out left! Because whatever we say now we will all be back next year what ever league were in!

Just checked on Betfair and we are still strong odds-on to get promoted.

Current odds on promotion are -

Scunny 1/10

City 1/2

Forest Ev

Blackpool 2/1

Yeovile 3/1

Do bookmakers really get it that wrong?, the City price did not really change since before the gillingham match so we are still strong 2nd favs to go up.

So keep the faith!!

Most would have taken our current position,at the start of the season, & anyway what fun would it be being 20 points clear at the top, Secretly we all enjoy it i bet?

We wouldnt be a proper Bristolian if we didnt moan a bit.The time to moan is if we don't do it, so theres a long way to go yet, and i still think are promotion day will still be at Carlisle.

So come on trust your local bookie, hes knows what hes doing, and enjoy the last few days out left! Because whatever we say now we will all be back next year what ever league were in!

I wouldve agreed with you about carlisle being our promotion party, but now, after the Easter period, i'm more inclined to say Millwall (of all places!) will be. Personally, i don't care if its rotherham at home as long as we do it!

Archived