IGNORED

Blackpool Cheating? Very Fishy indeed!

cheshire_red

Already with one loan keeper who picks up an injury (Evans the former Swindon keeper already injured - although a fair few believe he's spat his dummy out) they have to play a young keeper against Tranmere on Saturday. Young keeper is nervy and makes a hash of one of the Tranmere goals. Suddenly he's injured too on the Sunday so they bring in an emergency loan keeper who hasa blinder at Huddersfield yesterday!

mrw1 is Blackpool's Secretary Matt Williams

All very fishy indeed.

Already with one loan keeper who picks up an injury (Evans the former Swindon keeper already injured - although a fair few believe he's spat his dummy out) they have to play a young keeper against Tranmere on Saturday. Young keeper is nervy and makes a hash of one of the Tranmere goals. Suddenly he's injured too on the Sunday so they bring in an emergency loan keeper who hasa blinder at Huddersfield yesterday!

All very fishy indeed.

So would it be fishy if Basso, Weale and Thomas were all to get injured/suspended before the end of the season, and we were to get a premiership reserve keeper in who plays a blinder in every game hes needed to play in?

All very fishy indeed.

Get a grip man. You'd believe anything you would. :disapointed2se:

All three keepers had to be inspected by an independent doctor.

Guest mesa boogie

There have been lots of "emergency loans" used. I remember a couple of seasons ago we had a fit squad of 12 so we had to get special dispensation to sign Jefferson Louis of all people. :huh:

Which is a follow on from my point. Id imagine we would get the same deal.

Yeah but we all know that there was no-one out there when we looked to try to bring someone in, hence SMITH.

I think it's time for young Plummer to be thrown on to the bench, if we are 0-0 with twenty minutes left get him on, we have no other options left.

Yeah but we all know that there was no-one out there when we looked to try to bring someone in, hence SMITH.

I think it's time for young Plummer to be thrown on to the bench, if we are 0-0 with twenty minutes left get him on, we have no other options left.

Given that it would be an emergency loan, i think GJ will settle for anyone he feels is decent enough to do a jjob of some sort. Could always bring Elliot Benyon back from St Albans.

Archived