IGNORED

Up Next Yeovil

Bristol Boy

Yeovil Away Form

P6 W2 D1 L3 F6 A7 7 Points From 18

City Home Form

P6 W2 D3 L1 F6 A5 9 Points From 18

All points to a low scoring draw with neither team scoring or conceding many goals.

To say we need a win is an understatement.

I think Yeovil will be happy with a point and will sit in then try to hit us on the break.

Not the time to break up our defence but it is the time to introduce Artus & JMW for an injection of pace, legs and brash enthusiasm.That's if, as I expect, Noble & McAllister miss out.

yes but do not forget we have scored more goals away than any team in league 1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

True but you've also conceeded more than anyone else in the top five.

Surprised to see that you've only scored 20 at home, although only conceeding 12 is a fantastic effort.Seems like a meeting of two well drilled defences and teams without in form strikers to me.Brentford are the only team to score less at home!

That points to a 0-0 or a low scoring draw, either of which will suit you more than us.

Really cant see GJ changing too much, historically he just doesnt do it. Also having kept them behind after the last game for a

rollicking he probably ended it with something along the lines of, "go out and prove me wrong against Yeovil."

He obviously doesnt trust Woodman, prefering Keogh out of position, and got his fingers burnt with the 3-5-2 earlier on in the

season. HOWEVER..he does seem to have allowed JMW back into the fold and i hear he had a decent knock AND by all

accountsBetsy sue was even worse against the Gills than he was against the trees.......SO....

.............bass.............

orr.....louis......combe....keogh..

wilson....LJ.....Skuse....JMW

......smith.....jevons..

wont happen though or it might after 50 mins or so if were rubbish.....twill be same line up as last game....

Archived