IGNORED

Tyson Injured

Bristol Boy

Could have sworn they lost 1-0 on Saturday and Grant Holt scored the penalty yesterday. No doubt it is good news but he hasn't really done it for them since returning from injury. I'm no longer worried about Forest, more Blackpool, and if Yeovil were to beat us..... No! We are going to win all four.

According to forest fans, he's one of their better players and hasn't made too much of an impact of late, simply because he's been starved of service and hasn't been given enough time on the field of play.

I've liked what i've seen of Tyson, he's never going to win many headers but he's a tricky player, quick and has goals in him. As unlikely as it is and I don't know if he's even a GJ player, i'd be delighted if we made a bid for him if we go up and forest don't.

According to forest fans, he's one of their better players and hasn't made too much of an impact of late, simply because he's been starved of service and hasn't been given enough time on the field of play.

I've liked what i've seen of Tyson, he's never going to win many headers but he's a tricky player, quick and has goals in him. As unlikely as it is and I don't know if he's even a GJ player, i'd be delighted if we made a bid for him if we go up and forest don't.

Medial Ligaments Forest left with Holt & Lester......just ike we're left with Jevons & Showunmi :disapointed2se:

If he's injured and hasn't been scoring many recently perhaps we should sign him up?

He'd fit in perfectly. :ranting:

Your okay though lads you have Showunmi, Jevons, Smith and the lad Myrie-Williams don't you? We've only got Lester and Grant with no backup players because they are either out on loan or injured. This striker crisis at the City Ground couldn't have come at a worse time.

Blackpool for automatic promotion it is then, they've won their last three.

On recent form Run-in Link it's showing:

S****horpe 89

City 83

Blackpool 80

Forest 78

Yeovil 75

Your okay though lads you have Showunmi, Jevons, Smith and the lad Myrie-Williams don't you? We've only got Lester and Grant with no backup players because they are either out on loan or injured. This striker crisis at the City Ground couldn't have come at a worse time.

It is odd that you have run out of fit strikers at the same time that ours ran out of form. Out of those 6, Grant Holt is easily the biggest goal threat IMHO.

Whats the mood like amongst the forest fans, have you resigned yourselves to the play offs yet or are you still hoping that you will go up automatically? This isnt a dig, most of us on here are doubting we will go up automatically, and we have the 4 points in the bag.

think about this though. If blackpool do go up automatically, thats city, forest, yeovil and oldham in the playoffs, and all of our form is patchy to say the least - I couldnt pick a winner out of those 4!

Si.

Archived