IGNORED

Carlisle departure time

Percy Parrot

What time do you think most people will leave Bristol for Carlisle?

I am coming back from Amsterdam on the Friday and want to know which flight I need to book.

I am tempted by the later flight which would give me 3 extra hours after I have finished work to wonder around Amsterdam- BUT if I fail to get a lift up to Carlisle from London then I will need to get down to Bristol to try and get one from there. The first train on Saturday morning would get me in by 8.30- would I have missed everyone heading up to Carlisle by then?

Should I get the earlier flight back from Amsterdam on the Friday to allow me the opportunity to travel down to Bristol Friday night?

I don't think I can get there by train on the Saturday from London :(

What time do you think most people will leave Bristol for Carlisle?

I am coming back from Amsterdam on the Friday and want to know which flight I need to book.

I am tempted by the later flight which would give me 3 extra hours after I have finished work to wonder around Amsterdam- BUT if I fail to get a lift up to Carlisle from London then I will need to get down to Bristol to try and get one from there. The first train on Saturday morning would get me in by 8.30- would I have missed everyone heading up to Carlisle by then?

Should I get the earlier flight back from Amsterdam on the Friday to allow me the opportunity to travel down to Bristol Friday night?

I don't think I can get there by train on the Saturday from London :(

Solution sent by PM

Archived