IGNORED

Reserves

beau45

Are there anymore reserve games at home before the end of season wanna start seeing what all the fuss is about with Artus

He sounds a future star :clapping:

Yeovil had a strong side out against what was Citys under 18s side City where the better side yeovils first two goals come from long balls

Artus in Midfield and Wilson at the back where both Quality some of the passing in the first half was a credit to the boys

Artus is 19 this year, around 6ft tall, and for the reserves has played 11 matches for 5 goals scored from midfield.

GJ said he was very close to first team selection last November, but apart from warming the bench 2/3 times he has not been handed a start. GJ'S promise was 5 months ago, so how close is "very close".

I would play him in a 5 man midfield......asap. An outstanding prospect, and he will be snapped up by a bigger club, if he gets frustrated by lack of opportunity.

Artus is 19 this year, around 6ft tall, and for the reserves has played 11 matches for 5 goals scored from midfield.

GJ said he was very close to first team selection last November, but apart from warming the bench 2/3 times he has not been handed a start. GJ'S promise was 5 months ago, so how close is "very close".

I would play him in a 5 man midfield......asap. An outstanding prospect, and he will be snapped up by a bigger club, if he gets frustrated by lack of opportunity.

If Macca's out and I think he will be, I'd start Artus at LWB with Wilson. at RWB.

Are there anymore reserve games at home before the end of season wanna start seeing what all the fuss is about with Artus

He sounds a future star :clapping:

Next "home" reserves game is next Tuesday 17th at the Hand Stadium, they arent playing at AG because they want to protect the pitch. Was a decent turn out last night to be fair.

(I think its plymouth next week but don't quote me)

If Macca's out and I think he will be, I'd start Artus at LWB with Wilson. at RWB.

I think Macca will be fit for Saturday, he had a very good work out on the pitch at AG yesterday morning 10/4 and if there is no reaction i'm pretty sure he will at least be in the squad for the Yeovil game.

Dollymarie you forgot to mention the Yeovil number 6 who put his hand round Artus throat and never got sent off terriable you missed it to robins72.

Could not believe he even got booked!

Next reserve game is at the Hand Stadium next Tuesday ko 7pm against Argyle.

See you there if you want a tea.

Archived