IGNORED

Brentford v Forest

Boltsy

Whos with me in reckoning Brentford will do the unthinkable for us?

I'm surprised how they are being written off so easily, I wouldn't be atall surprised if they did win.

Playing for pride with no pressure will give them great resolve against a Forest team not exactly in form! Forest certainly won't be so sure.

I'm surprised how they are being written off so easily, I wouldn't be atall surprised if they did win.

Playing for pride with no pressure will give them great resolve against a Forest team not exactly in form! Forest certainly won't be so sure.

I am. Nearly every team who is relegated gets some sort of result the next game.

I've written this off as a forest win, but with players playing for pride and next years contract you never know.

By jove! That sounds remarkably familiar old chap. :englandsmile4wf:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78121

I fancy Brentford to hold them to a point..

If Kuffour is playing he'll be a handful..

Plus you only have to read a handful of Forest forums to realise they're playing terribly.

A stadium full...or half full of die hard Brentford fans, unerved by relegation will spur the Bees onto a decent performance.

I don't want put you on a downer, but just ad a good chat to a mate of mine who follows Brentford, and says they are absolutelty awful.

So Forest.....you decide

• Admin

Brentford to score an early goal with Forest coming back to equalise.

It's how I called the Rotherham game on Monday so hope it works again!

The reason they're being written off is two fold.

1.They're crap

2.They're relegated

Current Form:

P6 W0 D1 L5 F4 A11

1 Point From 18

Home Form:

P6 W1 D1 L4 F3 A8

4 Points from 18

Soooooo, in essence they're not scoring goals and leaking them like a sieve.

Our only hope is in Forests Away Form

P6 W1 D3 L2 F7 A8

6 Points from 18

Forests Current Overall Form

P6 W2 D3 L1 F7 A4

9 Points from 18

We've got more chance of Northampton (who are in decent form, touch wood) doing us (and Forest) a favour at Blackpool.

It would be great if Forest and Blackpool drew all their games left, then we wouldn't have to win away, providing we didn't get any big defeats, but, at the end of the day it's in our hands and we HAVE to start doing it.It's as much about bottle as ability right now, although some ability in the final third wouldn't go amiss.

The best we can realistically hope for is for Brentford and Forest to draw. We MUST beat Yo-vile this Saturday regardless, that's why I've got my arse out of the library of the Williams' Stand to be with the other BCFC Cider Army zealots in the East End.

Come on City !!!!!!!

(Forest supporter here)

Just logged to see if you were having a chuckle at our expense but you obviously haven't heard the news yet.

Tyson joining Agoggo in being out for the season, Dobie also injured which leaves us with Lester and Holt as the only fit forwards. One of these will get sent off in the next couple of games.

Our deadline loan signing, 17 year old wonder kid James Henry, brought in to replace Southall (we have no right sided midfield players at the club), has been sent back after 7 minutes of football! Divison 3 deemed to be too rough for him!

In short we may win Saturday but don't worry about us concentrate on Blackpool and Yeovil they are your threat.

I hope you get up, 9 years(?) is too long for a club like yours to be in this crap league. Good luck.

Archived