IGNORED

Hypothetical dilema?!?

leeds_robin

My crystal ball tells me that City will score only three more goals in their 4 remaining league fixtures.

Now, in which games would you want those goals to be scored?

I reckon that with our defensive capabilities (we rarely let more than one in), that sort of goal power ( :blink: ) could yield a couple of 1-0 wins at least.

(my crystal ball also told me that Jevons wouldn't be one of the goalscorers!!!)

My crystal ball tells me that City will score only three more goals in their 4 remaining league fixtures.

Now, in which games would you want those goals to be scored?

I reckon that with our defensive capabilities (we rarely let more than one in), that sort of goal power ( :blink: ) could yield a couple of 1-0 wins at least.

(my crystal ball also told me that Jevons wouldn't be one of the goalscorers!!!)

My crystal ball tells me that you could be posting alot more negative comments between now and saturday

My crystal ball tells me that you could be posting alot more negative comments between now and saturday

I think there's more than enough negativity on here without me adding to it. Apart from Scunny's position, who else in this league would you rather swap positions with?

While i'm not usually one to put a positive spin on things, i do reckon that, in spite of our attacking misgivings, it's our defensive strength that could just see us over the line.

I think there's more than enough negativity on here without me adding to it. Apart from Scunny's position, who else in this league would you rather swap positions with?

Then stop with the negativity please.

And, on current form alone, Blackpool, but only because they have won 5 of their last 6. Although we have only lost 1 in about 6 or 7 so were not exactly doing bad. So, no-one!

Besides that 3 more goals may be enough. 3 * 1-0 wins will do me .

That was sort of my point. There's plenty of talk about lack of goals, but due to our defensive strength, we (luckily) don't need to score many to get the wins required. I'm not sure that i was being particularly negative?!?

Archived