IGNORED

Must Win Saturday

avidcity

I think Saturday is a more massive game then ever given Blackpools late charge and Yeovils comeback on Saturday.

I know people are saying 3 wins will do it. But in my opinion I feel if we don't win on saturday then I'm afraid we will be doomed for the play offs.

If we lose on Saturday and we assume Forrest, Blackpool and Oldham all win then I feel physcologically we will be the less confident of all teams.

The table will be

2nd City 76

3rd Forrest 75

4th Blackpool 74

5th Yeovil 73

6th Oldham 72

I think for the teams sake and the fans sake Gary needs to tell the guys they need to pull out the performance of their lives and make sure they get those 3 points.

I would go as far as saying that if we don't win Saturday we will be in the Play offs

I think Saturday is a more massive game then ever given Blackpools late charge and Yeovils comeback on Saturday.

I know people are saying 3 wins will do it. But in my opinion I feel if we don't win on saturday then I'm afraid we will be doomed for the play offs.

If we lose on Saturday and we assume Forrest, Blackpool and Oldham all win then I feel physcologically we will be the less confident of all teams.

The table will be

2nd City 76

3rd Forrest 75

4th Blackpool 74

5th Yeovil 73

6th Oldham 72

I think for the teams sake and the fans sake Gary needs to tell the guys they need to pull out the performance of their lives and make sure they get those 3 points.

I would go as far as saying that if we don't win Saturday we will be in the Play offs

Now you know what happens when you assume things...

Yes mate :cool:

Now I really am an optimist and this of course is worst case scenario. I much rather see a 7 point lead at the end of the day.

I just want to emphasise how important this game really is

It can be a springboard to promotion

or it can be a twisty slide to the play offs.

Lets get behind the lads like never before on Saturday and get em that win

Yes mate :cool:

Now I really am an optimist and this of course is worst case scenario. I much rather see a 7 point lead at the end of the day.

I just want to emphasise how important this game really is

It can be a springboard to promotion

or it can be a twisty slide to the play offs.

Lets get behind the lads like never before on Saturday and get em that win

I'll settle for 4 or 5. Or, IF we do lose, which i cant see, then a 3 point gap with a forest draw at brentford wont be the worst thing to happen.

Not sure Id want to see the lead cut to 3, although yes its better than 1 :(

My feeling is that we need to keep it at least 4 points with 3 games left.

Carlisle and Millwall are no walkovers and theres a hell of a lot of work ahead of them.

Not sure Id want to see the lead cut to 3, although yes its better than 1 :(

My feeling is that we need to keep it at least 4 points with 3 games left.

Carlisle and Millwall are no walkovers and theres a hell of a lot of work ahead of them.

True. And as you say, 3 is definatly better than 1. But, with 3 games to go, i will be more than happy at 4 poitns.

As ive said in a previous post, i honestly think/believe we can take 4 points from the 2 away games. So a win saturday will be 7 points from our next 3. Meaning forest will HAVE to win their last 4 without fail and hope we slip up against Rotherham. Meaning we would need a point against Rotherham (depending on goal difference).

:Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

Archived