IGNORED

First Game At Wembley Confirmed...

tin

Just had word the first official England game at the new Wembley is Brazil on Friday 1st June, 8pm kick-off. Probably be around 35-40,000 tickets available to the general public although there's talk of some kind of ballot taking place. Cheapest ticket £30...

Just on the englandfans website! 35,000 tickets to memders at 60,50,40 or 30 notes! Going to be a nightmare if your not a member me thinks!!

Luckily, I'm an Englandfans member so no worries for me! I've got a quality night planned for that game!

How many caps you on then? You get a ticket for Estonia away?

Luckily, I'm an Englandfans member so no worries for me! I've got a quality night planned for that game!

How many caps you on then? You get a ticket for Estonia away?

Only joined EF+ this campaign soam on 8 caps! So didnt get Estonia, will try in the 2nd chance sale but not holding my breath :) Hopefully will be ok for Russia and am hoping they play an away friendly or 2 before the euros :englandsmile4wf::englandflag:

Looking forward to seeing England play at the new Wembley for the first time and can't wait to see the likes of Ronaldinho showcase there skills in the great stadium.

Only joined EF+ this campaign soam on 8 caps! So didnt get Estonia, will try in the 2nd chance sale but not holding my breath :) Hopefully will be ok for Russia and am hoping they play an away friendly or 2 before the euros :englandsmile4wf::englandflag:

Dunno if you seen this on the Englandfans forum but apparently Wembley is the beginning of a little samba series between us with another friendly likely to be somewhere in Europe in the winter. Check this out if you ain't seen it...

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/...2054843,00.html

I can't believe people are still willing to waste good money watching the England football team, bunch of *****.

Yeah the football's crap but it's all about the experience. I was in Barcelona for the recent Andorra game and I walked out before the second goal but that didn't affect the 4 days I had over there because they were quality. Don't knock it til you try it!

Yeah the football's crap but it's all about the experience. I was in Barcelona for the recent Andorra game and I walked out before the second goal but that didn't affect the 4 days I had over there because they were quality. Don't knock it til you try it!

So why did you even bother with the match? Seems like a waste of money to me-more money in Lampard the greedy ****'s back pocket. Anyway 4 days holiday in Barcelona was never going to be shit was it.

So why did you even bother with the match? Seems like a waste of money to me-more money in Lampard the greedy ****'s back pocket. Anyway 4 days holiday in Barcelona was never going to be shit was it.

Why comment untill you've been, leave this thread to those of us who know what we're talking about eh!

Have you ever been to an England game? Cos to me it don't sound like you have. Don't knock it till you have tried it.

Archived