IGNORED

panic button

yessir

Four points clear 4 games to go I know what position I'd want to be in OURS, for all the posturing and pouting from forest, yeovil etc they are not good enough to catch us, I can see us spanking Yeovil on saturday and forest getting beat at brentford then it's goodnight irene for them and the championship for us.

Four points clear 4 games to go I know what position I'd want to be in OURS, for all the posturing and pouting from forest, yeovil etc they are not good enough to catch us, I can see us spanking Yeovil on saturday and forest getting beat at brentford then it's goodnight irene for them and the championship for us.

I like your style Sir...We deserve to be where we are...So just go out and prove it again.

Yes great position but, we are only realistically expected to win 1 of our last 3, two extremely tough away games after what I think is an almost certain draw at home Saturday. Two very similar sides, both lack goalscorers and pace, expect a midfield scrap and little goalmouth action.

Yeovil sit back away from home and our record is not good playing against negative sides, it actually makes us become erm, negative in our play.

Saturday we need to win, no if's or buts, it's a win or it's play off time.

I've got to admit l'm normally very happy clappy but l'm suffering with nerves, and we are having our ''blip'' at te worst possible time.

But, l'm sure it will be ok, l know our strikers havent been scoring, but they havent all season.....

I agree that 6 points should see us up, but a draw on Saturday wouldn't be the end of the world.

We could then go on and draw the two away games, winning on the final day.

Being City, it will probably be, lose the two home games and win both away matches!!

Archived