IGNORED

Would Both Teams Take A Draw

Glover Lover

Saturday's game at the gate could cost either side promotion or a play position.

Would both sides take a point as long as forest lose.

I think City will get automatic promotion and my beloved Yeovil a playoff place.

If City are in the playoffs who would you like to face and Wembley.

But one thing for sure is that if we had three teams in the championship next season it would be fantastic for football in the whole South West(except the Gas). :winner_third_h4h:

To be honest mate, well done to Yeovil fair play for reaching play-offs and i reckon you've got them in the bag don't worry, but even if Forest do lose, i still want a win, means we are further apart from them and thats all that matters at the moment, sorry in advance for raining on your parade but we, especially the fans, want this more than anyone, and no one can deny it.

I think the game will be a low scoring affair. We have struggled to score lately and so have you. As i am going on saturday do City attack at home or do they play on the break. Away from home we will sitback as always and try to hit you on the break, if you play like that as well it could be a long afternoon. Let's just hope that it is a good game and both sets of supporters behave themselves.

No because if Blackpool beat Ntn, then we'd be worse off than we are today.

When you look at Brentfords record and with the Youth Team Coach in charge, would you back them to beat Forest who, after all, have only lost one game in their last six!!

We have two tough away games at Millwall & Carlisle and we'll need the impetus of a home win if we are to get anything at Carlisle.

If we beat you and Forest & Blackpool don't win, we'll be at least six points clear with a better GD and only nine points to play for.Meaning a scruffy 1-0 win at Carlisle, roared on by about 2,000 City Fans would see us virtually up EVEN if Blackpool & Forest win, unless they smack five past someone.

On that basis, I can actually sit back and enjoy the games at Millwall & against Rotherham, which would be an absolute delight.

The draw is definetly your result on Saturday, unless of course Forest & Blackpool both lose, which is highly unlikely.

I think the game will be a low scoring affair.

Agreed

We have struggled to score lately and so have you. As i am going on saturday do City attack at home or do they play on the break. Away from home we will sitback as always and try to hit you on the break, if you play like that as well it could be a long afternoon. Let's just hope that it is a good game and both sets of supporters behave themselves.

City's the wrong place to come if you don't behave yourself. :innocent06:

Saturday's game at the gate could cost either side promotion or a play position.

Would both sides take a point as long as forest lose.

I think City will get automatic promotion and my beloved Yeovil a playoff place.

If City are in the playoffs who would you like to face and Wembley.

But one thing for sure is that if we had three teams in the championship next season it would be fantastic for football in the whole South West

(except the Gas). :winner_third_h4h:

I'd expect a Yeovil fan to come on here carrying the white flag.

A draw'd suit you better than it would us, make no mistake.

Who's carrying any white flag. I just reckon that come the end of season table both sides will be happy with a point each but if you prefer us to take all three then fair enough.

Yes ok, take all three.

What I was saying is that in this moment in time we could do with the win for our hope's far more than you could with your's.

You didn't consider my first comment in relation to the second. Just a bit pissy mate.

A draw would suit you better than it would us.

But one thing for sure is that if we had three teams in the championship next season it would be fantastic for football in the whole South West(except the Gas). :winner_third_h4h:

Just to continue the angry vibe....

Who you talking about there? us, you and..... not Plymuff I do hope.

Any idea's why you've not had any answer's to your play off question btw?

You nonchalantly venture into a sensitive camp. You've had a better season than you possibly expected, the chemistry here is quite different.

Yes ok, take all three.

What I was saying is that in this moment in time we could do with the win for our hope's far more than you could with your's.

You didn't consider my first comment in relation to the second. Just a bit pissy mate.

A draw would suit you better than it would us.

agree.

don't think my nerves could handle it if we didn't win!

Who's carrying any white flag. I just reckon that come the end of season table both sides will be happy with a point each but if you prefer us to take all three then fair enough.

I cant believe you are posing a serious question. Do the Maths.

You get a draw, you will still be in the playoffs.

We get a draw, we risk ending up IN the playoffs, rather than automatic promotion.

Carlisle and Millwall are in good form, better than our own current form, and we may struggle to get 1 point from those 2 away games.

We have to get all 3 points against Yeovil, all together now, we have to get all 3 points against Yeovil !

Archived