IGNORED

The Final Charge !

Rednready

Current form for them and us , last 6 matches shows they are in better form.

City, last 6 matches.......8 points

Yeovil....... 9 points

Carlisle.....13 points. Home form. P3...W2...D1...L0... GF 9...GA 2.

Millwall......10 points. Home form. P3...W2...D1...L0...GF 5...GA 2.

Rotherham....10points. Away form. P3...W1...D1...L1...GF2...GA 2.

Carlisle and Millwall are both in good form at home and scoring goals. Our home opposition Yeovil and Rotherham are no pushovers. It will be a tough go for automatic promotion.

Back in January, I posted a topic forcasting a probable 15 points for GJ's last block of 10 matches. That is below our season average. I had taken many things into consideration, mainly our ailing strike force, and our form against the teams involved. We have just 8 points from the first 6 of our final ten, we have to win both home games, and pray for a draw against either Carlisle or Millwall to reach 83. Forest will need to win 4 from 4 to beat us.

Thats what we HAVE to do. IMO not having a strike force good enough to support our magnificent defence is inexcuseable, and could well be the differance between promotion and staying in this dreadfull division.

Carlisle ! A long journey against a team playing well at home, unlikely there. Millwall, playing well with good recent form. However I think we have the chance of a point or a win if we turn up. GJ will need to get our best team on the field with the tactics for the job.

In any event we need at least 7-8 points over these 4 games. Win at home, and pull a master stroke at Millwall. All those dumb draws over Christmas and recently have brought this pressure when we should have been up there with S****horpe.

I said about four months ago we'd need 84 points, however, recent form of the top clubs may see that revised down.79 was enough last season and we're only three points off that, although realistically I would say 82's probably the least amount.

The comical thing is that if Scunny lose against Hudds (New Manager) on Saturday and they're due a home defeat, and we win, they'e right back in the mix if Forest or Blackpool win.

I agree that we could well rue not strengthening the forwards at the Xmas or March deadlines and I expect Forest Fans are syaing the same.SL & GJ have gambled on players returning to fitness & form and it appears to have blown up in their face to an extent anyway.

The only saving grace is that Blackpool are the only team in the top six in any kind of form but they're prone to some slips ups at home where they've lost to Brentford and away where they lost to Rotherham lately.......Here's hoping that Nthnts can do us a favour on Saturday and if Brentford can draw like they did with Oldham recently then you never know.

How many of us expected 2 wins against Donny and Crewe ???????

Likewise it seems Carlisle and Millwall. We may very well win one and draw one, + our home games = 10 points.

Thats more than enough, if we maintain a steely resolve, the 2 away games may not be as bad as some fans imagine. We have a squad that wants it, can smell it and will be going all out for the final 6 hours of the final 4 matches.

Just 6 hours from auto promotion.

=

How many of us expected 2 wins against Donny and Crewe ???????

The same as what I'm thinking when people are already saying we have no chance against Carlisle and Millwall, why not we are above them for some reason, a point against Yeovil on saturday and then win up north and in London and we will be having our promotion party at Millwall!

Archived