IGNORED

attendance

bs3

Just wondering if its a sell out for Saturday and if not why not?

14000 against Swansea was a poor turn out.

I know people who went to the Forrest game but won't go to Yeovil because in their words "same old city they always let you down".

I feel until we get promoted we won't get back a sizeable chunk of our support.

Under 1000 tickets left. Upper Dolman sold out and a few left in the East End. Yeovil have sold 3300 tickets.

So far the official site has said that Tues, Weds and today, just like it said that there would be a 16k + crowd v Swansea, i'm sure they are just saying this to persuade people to get tickets in a hurry. My guess is that the total crowd will be 17k

Just wondering if its a sell out for Saturday and if not why not?

14000 against Swansea was a poor turn out.

I know people who went to the Forrest game but won't go to Yeovil because in their words "same old city they always let you down".

I feel until we get promoted we won't get back a sizeable chunk of our support.

Glory hunters who would see Forest as a glamour team - they were out in force for the boro game as well, giving people disapproving looks for eating hot dogs and making a noise - we're better off without them.

Glory hunters who would see Forest as a glamour team - they were out in force for the boro game as well, giving people disapproving looks for eating hot dogs and making a noise - we're better off without them.

I might have been one of those giving the disapproving looks. Eating a hot dog and making a noise just isn't right. Silent hot dog consumption should be mandatory at AG. :yawn:

Archived