IGNORED

Tristan Plummer

PAPA650

Probally answerd 4 me some where but so many topics on him so il ask ? all the news on Tristan Plummer please can you enlighten me if he stays or plays or goes what is the SP do city get money for him and what amount ??? if its pittance surelly tristan could sign a contract and then we can get some money for bcfc services rendered for giving him a chance in the wide world of football !! i agree with many of the post that these young stars should be committed to the club that gave them this start in ther careers till there 21 of age but nothing wrong with going out on lend to bigger clubs to enhance there careers , clubs in the lower div's some times need this money they have ploughed into there young lads to survive in the leagues what do you think !! PAPA

Hes registered with city so we would get some money for him. Hopefully he will sign a deal soon as one is on the table ready for him to sign. I expect hes waiting to see what league we will be playing in before he signs.

but what sort of money I'm presuming it will be alot more if we have him signed on the dotted line ??

Archived