IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Cheddared

It's been posted but nobody knew much further on it. The thread descended into the Johnson is great / is useless debate.

Theres was a few rumours a while back regarding this but I also think it relates to gary as well. When he was at Yeovil he said there were only a couple of clubs he'd leave Yeovil for. Obviously one was City as we now know but at the time it was rumoured Charlton for some reason was the other. I'm not sure why, someone said maybe he supported Charlton, he had links at the club or maybe he had family in the area but it that was all that was said at the time.

Theres was a few rumours a while back regarding this but I also think it relates to gary as well. When he was at Yeovil he said there were only a couple of clubs he'd leave Yeovil for. Obviously one was City as we now know but at the time it was rumoured Charlton for some reason was the other. I'm not sure why, someone said maybe he supported Charlton, he had links at the club or maybe he had family in the area but it that was all that was said at the time.

Could have sworn I heard him say the other club he move to was Fulham in an interview a while back. Don't remember why. Might be imagining it though...

Wasn't West Ham also rumoured?

Archived