IGNORED

Some Interesting Facts

robins72

Just looking at some stats of large crowds at the gate. The last 11 home league games when we have had an attendance of 18000 up to 19500 we have never lost. Thats right NEVER!! We have totalled 6 wins and 5 draws never letting in2 goals in those 11 games!

So lets fill the stadium and sing our lads to victory. Whos in??

Just looking at some stats of large crowds at the gate. The last 11 home league games when we have had an attendance of 18000 up to 19500 we have never lost. Thats right NEVER!! We have totalled 6 wins and 5 draws never letting in2 goals in those 11 games!

Lis, talk about tempting fate!

I'm in.

I'm in as well.

ime in. the last 3 were draws so ide think the next is a winner.

cider up, down the gate and cheer our boys on to victory :city:

Silly question, course We're in.wouldnt be any place else now. Win lose or draw we're here. Boom Boom is due another goal......

Mate, please just have some faith and cheer up!!

We're doing well son, check the league table!!! After 42 games, we're the 2nd best team!

Not sure Bristol Boy is a 'boy' in the dictionary sense of the word. :o:)

Not an 'old boy' in the pensioner sense either, but old enough to have fathered most of the present City first team! There's a thought.... :gaah::argh:

Reckon Cloughie took the use of the word 'son' with him, and rightly so.

As for being cheerful, we'll all be ecstatic when The Bullet Heading Man Mountain bulges the net for the third time on Saturday, ;):city:

Silly question, course We're in.wouldnt be any place else now. Win lose or draw we're here. Boom Boom is due another goal......

I don't care if its an own goal and we win as long as we win!!! Lets keep the unbeaten run going big crowd big sing song!! :fingerscrossed:

Trust me. I'm from the same area, it is horrendous! Especially seeing as they have a chance of getting in the play-offs!

The moth eaten shirts have already been pulled out of the lofts in Patchway Giles Ive spotted lots of them wearing the holy shirts. :D

I don't care if its an own goal and we win as long as we win!!! Lets keep the unbeaten run going big crowd big sing song!! :fingerscrossed:

Lets hope Dolls voice is up to the song if its required. I may need more cider than usual tomorrow though.......

Archived