IGNORED

Yeovil Fans Leave Early To Make Kick Off In Time

Barrs Court Red

ida_lemhi-stagecoach.jpg

Look, you can take the p*ss but please get your facts right. That was actually me and the missus going up Wraxhall Hill on the A37 on our way to the Telford v Yeovil game in the 2002/2003 season. It took 3 days to get there and we watered our horses in your wonderful city on the way there. We stopped and admired Ashton Gate in awe and marvelled at what a big club you were. We fantasised about what it must be like to play in league 1 with the "big boys". But we shrugged and laughed at such a silly notion. After all, who were we but just a load of yokels and inbreds supporting a pub team and on top of that there were 45 league places between Yeovil Town and Bristol City then. Anyway, Telford was a good game. Can't remember the score but we had to shoot one of the horses on the way back when it went lame.

But we've gone up in the world! Yes! We're actually travelling up by car tomorrow and we're only leaving about 3 hours before kick off. I've just been out tonight and given the car some extra hay, but it hasn't eaten the last lot I stuffed in its mouth last week. Tried putting some new shoes on those black round things but when the nails went in it just hissed at me and then got lower by a couple of inches.

So please don't call us too many nasty names tomorrow because you street wise city people can be quite hurtful sometimes. And we won't laugh too much when you play badly especially if its one of our ex players.

On a slightly more serious note, enjoy the game and you're looking good for promotion this year, so good luck next year in the Championship.

Look, you can take the p*ss but please get your facts right. That was actually me and the missus going up Wraxhall Hill on the A37 on our way to the Telford v Yeovil game in the 2002/2003 season. It took 3 days to get there and we watered our horses in your wonderful city on the way there. We stopped and admired Ashton Gate in awe and marvelled at what a big club you were. We fantasised about what it must be like to play in league 1 with the "big boys". But we shrugged and laughed at such a silly notion. After all, who were we but just a load of yokels and inbreds supporting a pub team and on top of that there were 45 league places between Yeovil Town and Bristol City then. Anyway, Telford was a good game. Can't remember the score but we had to shoot one of the horses on the way back when it went lame.

But we've gone up in the world! Yes! We're actually travelling up by car tomorrow and we're only leaving about 3 hours before kick off. I've just been out tonight and given the car some extra hay, but it hasn't eaten the last lot I stuffed in its mouth last week. Tried putting some new shoes on those black round things but when the nails went in it just hissed at me and then got lower by a couple of inches.

So please don't call us too many nasty names tomorrow because you street wise city people can be quite hurtful sometimes. And we won't laugh too much when you play badly especially if its one of our ex players.

On a slightly more serious note, enjoy the game and you're looking good for promotion this year, so good luck next year in the Championship.

Come and join us matey - 'cause I know you're really a Bristol City FC supporter.

enjoy your day too , the side who wants it most will win :dunno:

spotted on Bedminster down

:wub:

Here they come then lads, stand firm, be brave.

I can't quite make it out with my eyesight, is that a c**k hanging out of his belt or a plastic chicken?

ps Cryptic clue: male chicken can also be Robin.

A funny and well humoured post until you had to get all sarcastic :) by going over the top

"On a slightly more serious note, enjoy the game and you're looking good for promotion this year, so good luck next year in the Championship."

outragous bit of pizz taking I'd say ;)

Archived