IGNORED

This is getting too tense!

Imagine living in a house with a Nottingham Forest fan and a Blackpool fan....

Unfortunately this is reality for me!

The worst thing about it is, my Nottingham-born housemate has only decided to support them this season just to wind me up and even went as far as getting a ticket to the Forest v City match at the City Ground just to rub my nose in it. The new Northern entry to the house isn't massively into his football but has also suddenly decided to get behind his home town side, which just happens to be Blackpool.

I now have a 4 week period of nail-biting, tense, nervous headaches, kicking furniture and "banter" to endure.

So please City, do it for me! Or else it'll be one long and gruelling Summer in my household.

Doctor,doctor I keep having these weird dreams...... one night I am a wigwam the next night I am a frame tent...... well I am afraid you`re to tents young man :coat:

Doctor,doctor I keep having these weird dreams...... one night I am a wigwam the next night I am a frame tent...... well I am afraid you`re to tents young man :coat:

Mate, good joke and all, but you messed up the punchline.

Option 1, '...you're two tents.'

Option 2, '...you're too tense.'

Either would work. Just thought i'd pass my wisdom on...

Mate, good joke and all, but you messed up the punchline.

Option 1, '...you're two tents.'

Option 2, '...you're too tense.'

Either would work. Just thought i'd pass my wisdom on...

Option 2 is the correct punchline. Option 1 doesn't make sense for the doctor to say that.

Archived