IGNORED

Tristian Plummer On His Way!

footballs red

If not Everton it will be another club, if he was staying he would have signed by now, he has obviously been "tapped up" by another club.

Compensation not likely to be much though, what did Rovers get for Sinclair from Chelsea, 100k?

rising to £1m and a sell on, they have already had more money for him since he made his debut for them

a reliable source has told me tristian is on his way to everton!!

What is the point or status of the "pre contract agreement" that Tristan signed last year? Under this he was supposed to sign a pro contract with us when he reached 17. If he can leave what was the point of it? Can he be sued for breach of contract? I asked this question months ago but at the time people seemed to think Tristan was staying. Now it seems he is leaving can anyone explain where we stand?

you fibber! :o

Yes he is, it's a disorder I'm afraid, his mother never loved him when he was young and he has spent the majority of his life longing to be wanted, and this is his way of trying to grab peoples attention, this is his way of reaching out to us (his mother) to recieve that love and attention he has missed. :crying:

Archived