IGNORED

Bristol University

Ibby

You are at one arent you :P

Don't know, and if you can get into imperial you are at one of the best Uni's in the country.

If you can get into LSE you're at an even better one!!

UNIVERSITY LEAGUE TABLE (from http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/uni...668575,00.html)

(Institution, Average Guardian teaching score/100, Number of subjects)

1. Cambridge 88.41 28

2. Oxford 85.69 25

3. London Schl of Economics 81.64 8 <--------***

4. Schl of Oriental &African Studies 81.48 7

5. University College London 81.21 29

6. York 81.02 20

7. Imperial College 81.01 14 <---------***

8. Nottingham 80.75 34

9. Warwick 79.99 22

10. King's College London 79.47 24

If this was the Premiership we would be Man Utd, (G)Imperial would be Aston Villa!!! Bristol is ranked 15th...so that's Manchester City of universities). As the website says "The London School of Economics is a world-class institution..." :D

I guess if you do history like me then you should look at the history league table. This makes us the Arsenal of the universities for history. I think of myself as a bit of a Thierry Henry. :P

1. London Schl of Economics 90 6 n/a n/a 10 5 6 <------***

2. King's Col, London 89 6 4 6 9 8 6

3. Cambridge 88 6 7 6 10 4 6

4. Oxford 87 6 10 5 9 4 6

5. St Andrews 87 6 3 6 10 6 6

6. University College London 86 6 5 6 10 4 6

7. Birmingham 83 6 4 5 10 4 6

8. Edinburgh 82 6 5 4 10 4 6

9. York 82 6 3 5 10 4 6

10. Leicester 82 6 3 5 10 5 5

Of course- I'm not at all protective of my University!!! :dunno:

whats the only uni that has the most students in the whole UK but doesnt have a main campus?
Somebody was watching the Weakest Link tonight :laugh:

Oh and before anybody says anything, it was already on when I came in from work :dunno:

Somebody was watching the Weakest Link tonight :laugh:

Oh and before anybody says anything, it was already on when I came in from work :dunno:

I once found out, to my cost, just how many people 'just happened to be flicking through the channels' or 'had it already on'!!!!!

Damn Weakest Link :dunno: :@

Guest east_dundry_red

Problem witrh Bristol uni is that it has no main campus and the fact people there are stuck up. I worked with them till not long ago. A certain me Paul O'Prey lost me my job because he complained about the language i used. By this he admitted he didnt mean swearing but words that are changed because of the Bristolian accent.

The bristolian accent is socialy not accepted at Bristol Univerity. I'm currently doing apersonal investigation into it and I'm very close to having solid proof that can be used in a hearing. If i get the incestigation completed people will be losing their jobs and i'll take great pleasure in watching it happen.

Archived