IGNORED

Two Tier Wedlocks

bcfc 99

Earlier in the week i went to old trafford and watched man utd thrash roma, i was sat in the west stand or as the hardcore united fans call it the stretford end. It is a two tiered stand however what i thought looked impresseve were banners drapped over the divide in bettween the two tiers one of them had one love stretford end and republic of mancuinain army one love mufc etc i got spoking to a regular who seats there and he said there is a website (www.stretfordendflags.com which is worth a visit) it got me thinking would something similar like this look good if we had a two tiered east end built thoughts?????

Earlier in the week i went to old trafford and watched man utd thrash roma, i was sat in the west stand or as the hardcore united fans call it the stretford end. It is a two tiered stand however what i thought looked impresseve were banners drapped over the divide in bettween the two tiers one of them had one love stretford end and republic of mancuinain army one love mufc etc i got spoking to a regular who seats there and he said there is a website (www.stretfordendflags.com which is worth a visit) it got me thinking would something similar like this look good if we had a two tiered east end built thoughts?????

It may do, but as things stand, the new Wedlock stand will definitely be single tier.

It may do, but as things stand, the new Wedlock stand will definitely be single tier.
If it's not a two tier stand then there is no point in building it IMHO.

Guest North Street

Previously the supporters club have raised money for this type of thing........ah well.

its not exactly hardcore united fans that refer to it as the Stretford End, all real manchester united fans refer to it as that.

The stretford End is their version of the East End.

Its only the corporate fans and newbies that refer to it as the bland West stand, again similar to the "micra wedlock stand".

It is a two tiered stand however what i thought looked impresseve were banners drapped over the divide in bettween the two tiers one of them had one love stretford end and republic of mancuinain army one love mufc etc

I certainly would like to see a 'Republic of Bristol BCFC Red Army' banner drapped on the new East End. :englandsmile4wf:

Bristol was actually liberated by the army of Parliament from the Royalist occupiers in September 1645. That army of Parliament was later to become the English Republican Army. As Bristolians we have, therefore, an historic right to our very own English Republican banner. :smartass:

Have the Mancunians now declared Manchester to be a Republic? If so, good on 'em. :worship2:

• Admin
Have the Mancunians now declared Manchester to be a Republic? If so, good on 'em. :worship2:

Probably around the time the rest of England decided they had to have a Manchester United player to vilify after each World Cup or European Championships ;)

They couldnt spell republic in Mankchester, let alone live in one Gobbers. Tis a dump.

If the Republic of Manchester is a 'dump' then it's a very rich and prosperous dump especially in the Southern suburbs of Manchester - more millionaires there with massive disposable income than anywhere else in the UK.

I certainly would like to see a 'Republic of Bristol BCFC Red Army' banner drapped on the new East End. :englandsmile4wf:

Bristol was actually liberated by the army of Parliament from the Royalist occupiers in September 1645. That army of Parliament was later to become the English Republican Army. As Bristolians we have, therefore, an historic right to our very own English Republican banner. :smartass:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that's why we have The Prince Rupert on Fairfax Street

Guest North Street

Why is that?

The Atyeo was a short sighted, small minded, tight fisted stand, that was/is too small.

Are "The Club" to make the same mistake?

This mistake will cost 7/8 million for one tier and around 5200 seats unless there is a rethink.

i would like 3 tiers.

I would also like a three tiered East end. Even better if the money raised to pay for the new East End stand is from the proceeds of confiscated Royalist land and assets in the Bristol area. I'd be totally ecstatic if the money was raised from the corrupt Royalist toff/snob judge, Crown Prosecution Service lawyers and Police that did wrongfully imprison our players and give the orders to spray our supporters with chemical weapons spray after the Gas Paint Pot Trophy game. Those corrupt Royalists would well and truely deserve their land and asset confiscation punishment for the benefit of the supporters of this football club.

Why is that?

The Atyeo was a short sighted, small minded, tight fisted stand, that was/is too small.

Are "The Club" to make the same mistake?

The club were pretty limited what they could do with the Atyeo due to the residential properties immediately behind it. Any higher and it would have blocked out there natural sunlight or something.

I would also like a three tiered East end. Even better if the money raised to pay for the new East End stand is from the proceeds of confiscated Royalist land and assets in the Bristol area. I'd be totally ecstatic if the money was raised from the corrupt Royalist toff/snob judge, Crown Prosecution Service lawyers and Police that did wrongfully imprison our players and give the orders to spray our supporters with chemical weapons spray after the Gas Paint Pot Trophy game. Those corrupt Royalists would well and truely deserve their land and asset confiscation punishment for the benefit of the supporters of this football club.

fair play not got a clue what your rambling on about but sounds good, I'm with you!!

Archived