IGNORED

Beware The Player You Sell

Gerry Gows' Tash

Tenner says he scores the winner tomorrow - condemning us to another season in this piss pot division

Possible, though as a City fan he'll be like Ian Woan whose goal against (?Arsenal) handed Man Utd the title. He hated doing it but it was his job.

Anyway we can lose and still go up. Losing is not a good idea though.

makes me really laugh when you guys go on about Marcus Stewart, for ######s sake, we only have one of your ex-players, you have Jevons, Johnson, Fontaine, and of course not forgetting our esteemed ex-manager. Surely its us that should be pi*sed off! Some people say they will boo him, how sad is that, the bloke loves City, and so does all his family, however whilst he loves the club, he absolutely hates the man that manages your club, so whats the greater motivation? We shall see. FWIW a point each would be nice, as I respect your football club.

Tenner says he scores the winner tomorrow - condemning us to another season in this piss pot division

GGT, and for the rest reading this.

When the lad Marcus was a City player i wanted nothing more to see him shine, do well for the team i love, and get us promotion.

Those days are long and gone, don't wish him no harm, and finish his football life and be happy.

Only thing important sat is 3 POINTS, no need to be rude and rotten to the lad who openly admits he is a life long Bristol City fan, but nothing else.

I honestly belive, should City win tomorrow, Marcus will have a hidden smile behind the backs of the team he now plays for.

After all, its always been.........I'm CITY TILL I DIE, I'm CITY TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM , I'm SURE I AM, I'm CITY TILL I DIE...........

He is just another player, has not scored many for Yeovil and by all accounts has not been playing too well since he signed permanently. Much as I would have liked to see him succeed at City I trust GJ and it seems to appear that he was right.

Archived