IGNORED

Cometh The Hour

Behind Gary

Well lads weve nearly reached the promised land..... :city::dance:

What better way to do it than by running rings around Judas tomorrow to show all the doubters how right our beloved leader was!! :thumbsup:

Whereas King Gary still has to reach his peak of his powers :superman: (our minature Cloughie without the red nose) :worship2:

Judas will be hanging his boots up after the runaround we`ll give him!! :yahoo::dancer2::dancing6:

Well lads weve nearly reached the promised land..... :city::dance:

What better way to do it than by running rings around Judas tomorrow to show all the doubters how right our beloved leader was!! :thumbsup:

Whereas King Gary still has to reach his peak of his powers :superman: (our minature Cloughie without the red nose) :worship2:

Judas will be hanging his boots up after the runaround we`ll give him!! :yahoo::dancer2::dancing6:

I think you're spot on mate!!

(Although you'll get some serious stick for being so positive!!)

I think you're spot on mate!!

(Although you'll get some serious stick for being so positive!!)

Fear not my likeminded buddy for our numbers are growing by the week and once weve reach the promised land of the Premireship they`ll be begging our great leader to become Mayor of this fair City!! :banana::worship2:

The promised land for me is the Championship, Premiership is just a dream!

I can see Stewart starting on the bench and coming on after about 70 minutes (depending on the score) and giving it his all. If so, I'm sure we'll cope :sunwon:

MM

The promised land for me is the Championship, Premiership is just a dream!

I can see Stewart starting on the bench and coming on after about 70 minutes (depending on the score) and giving it his all. If so, I'm sure we'll cope :sunwon:

MM

We`ll be 2 or 3 up by then anyway. :dance:

As for Judas I always knew that he was only good for 20 minutes! :rofl2br:

The Premireship may be a dream for some but I know that our great leader wont rest until we are back where we belong!! :winner_third_h4h::preacher:

Don't count the premiership out. I reckon we will be there in the next 2/3 years.....

Look at Wigan, Reading, Watford and then start planning for old trafford away.

The dream for me? The Euro champs league.... one day.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with aspirations further than the Jeez Please Take-it competition! :fastasleep:

cant help thinking

its one of those games, big crowd, huge prize at the end of it.

FOR ONCE

don't LET US DOWN.

Fear not brother cause although our record in local Derbies this season isnt exactly stunning the lads will rise to the occasion tomorrow and deliver the goods-no worries! :thumbsup:

Fear not brother cause although our record in local Derbies this season isnt exactly stunning the lads will rise to the occasion tomorrow and deliver the goods-no worries! :thumbsup:

U amaze me, and i hope all past quotes of the promised land is brought to the good time on sat.

Behind Gary we trust?, i actually belive your Gary himself?

Archived