IGNORED

Doomed....

WTFiGO!?!

I tell thee. We will ##### it up!

I mean Danny Wilson, Danny Coles, Lee Peacock etc always did....

I've been let down 4 point's clear with 4 game's to go too many time's before.

There were no doubts about Sean McCarthy's (lack of) abilities.

Let's not mention 1990.

Hmm. In sum, we may as well go home.

• Admin

Let's not mention 1990.

Reverse psychology? I like it :D

You lot are never happy. Enjoy your moment you never know you might get promoted. Be Happy.

Well who exactly d'ya think you are then coming on here spreading the message of peace and hope? Some kinda enlightened guru ??

Put him to the stake the mob must be urged !!

yea hes right, wheres the positivity, WHEN we get promoted this season guarentee you will be parading about the place chanting ''YEA I ALWAYS KNEW THE BOYS WOULD DO IT'' etc..., just get behind the team yea, even if we don't get promoted, which is unlikely to many of us, we always got other seasons, our time will come don't worry, and many fans believe its this season, so stop being negative and support the team you love.

Peace and Love Man You have way too much anger. Chill Bro

All the best to you lot man, sincerely, not tomorrow though.

yea hes right, wheres the positivity, WHEN we get promoted this season guarentee you will be parading about the place chanting ''YEA I ALWAYS KNEW THE BOYS WOULD DO IT'' etc..., just get behind the team yea, even if we don't get promoted, which is unlikely to many of us, we always got other seasons, our time will come don't worry, and many fans believe its this season, so stop being negative and support the team you love.

Just to clarefy, you do realise I was taking the pi*s yeah?

Best of Luck Tomorrow.

May the Best Team Win.

I will say hope to see you next year when both of us are in the championship.

Peace & Love To All (Except The Gas)

Suspiciously friendly there chap, especially wishing City to win as a Yeovil fan.

Still, you recognise 'gas' to be a code word for 'scum' so I do hope you enjoy your big day in the city of the BCUTR (or whatever), have a good one in town in the evening and then please do get scarpering sharpish back to wence you came with your tails's between your legs. And no points.

Let's not mention 1990.

It's not a question of how many times we have messed up you can remember-all in the past. More what we can do to sort it out this time. If you can only bring bad vibes and no feeling of supporting the team for what they have got us so far then it's probably best that you stay away- we need positive support not self indulgent past.

It's not a question of how many times we have messed up you can remember-all in the past. More what we can do to sort it out this time. If you can only bring bad vibes and no feeling of supporting the team for what they have got us so far then it's probably best that you stay away- we need positive support not self indulgent past.

God, I feel like that Redhyde must have done when he thought'd it be funny to play the smart arse.

For what it's worth now, RTTW and Red Robin - the gruesome twosome have overpowered our, I mean WTFiGO's mentle capacitities, I mean, oh bugger we really need to sort this brainwashing kidknappee malarky PR out if we're going to sound authentic and inconspicuous.

As for City, we, I mean WTFiGO proclaim ourselves, I mean myself to be realists when we, I mean I reckon the best plan of action would be to line all the players, staff, fans, Bristol pulblic, Uk public, European public, World public up against a wall; and shoot them.

Any reminding life should be shot too, I mean it's going to die one day after all.

God, I feel like that Redhyde must have done when he thought'd it be funny to play the smart arse.

For what it's worth now, RTTW and Red Robin - the gruesome twosome have overpowered our, I mean WTFiGO's mentle capacitities, I mean, oh bugger we really need to sort this brainwashing kidknappee malarky PR out if we're going to sound authentic and inconspicuous.

As for City, we, I mean WTFiGO proclaim ourselves, I mean myself to be realists when we, I mean I reckon the best plan of action would be to line all the players, staff, fans, Bristol pulblic, Uk public, European public, World public up against a wall; and shoot them.

Any reminding life should be shot too, I mean it's going to die one day after all.

What about 'The Soprano's'?

Cheers Dude

I hope you do get promoted.

I just hope we get our day at wembley.

Thats good enough for me we don't have the money or crowds to survive in the championship.

City for the Prem go for it guys.

Some of your fans are so angry at other teams.

Gary is King Enjoy

your decent glover lover good luck for the rest of the season after today. :winner_third_h4h:

Archived