IGNORED

Todays Tactics

Almondsbury_red

Yeah i think you are right.

I believe Noble is key to our potential success, thought he was excellent again today, and we need him to play that formation. Also, Enoch pulled his socks up today and had his best game for some time, which is much needed. One win away...and we're there...

Another noticable switch was Betsy & Wilson - paid off and Wilson did put in a few lovely crosses.

I'd go with 3-5-2 next week.. but its hard to drop Orr in the form he's in..

i thought gary johnson was spot on with his tactics today. with the inability of are strikers to score he brung in noble which probably helped us win because he keeps the ball so well and was the link between the strikers and midfielders. what do you lot think?

The thing that impressed me with GJs` tactics today more than anything was that he resisted the urge to play Jevons from the start. I was urging him to start with Smith up front with ES. Jevo has been poor in recent weeks and i thought Smithy deserved his chance to start.

When i recieved the team txt i was disappointed not to see Smithy but at the same team it looked like a great decision tp pack that midfield, and all credit to GJ the team did him and us proud.

MOM for me was Carey who, in recent weeks, has found a rich vein of form. ES struggled a little on his own up front but improved in the second half and Betsy and Wilson looked more comfortable, with Betsy putting in his best performance since joining, i thought.

More of the same next week please City.

PDG

451 is a very attacking formation,

one striker, 2 wingers and 2 attacking midfielders, 1 holding.

Suits our squad perfectly at the moment, it allows Johnson and Noble to play together and both be creative without having to worry about defending as much.

Maybe the position Noble was playing today would be Jevons best position?!

451 is a very attacking formation,

one striker, 2 wingers and 2 attacking midfielders, 1 holding.

Suits our squad perfectly at the moment, it allows Johnson and Noble to play together and both be creative without having to worry about defending as much.

Maybe the position Noble was playing today would be Jevons best position?!

I would say that if we going to go one up front, then I think that role would suit Smith far better than Enoch. As for Jevons, his best position is sat firmly on the bench.

Archived