IGNORED

Relatives Having Sex :eek:

Guest realjet

Guest realjet

I know we're entering rather disturbing grounds here but...

My dad and my uncle are business partners and as my dad is currently away, he asked me to drop off a report at my uncle's house before Thursday. Having only 1 lesson at uni today I decided to drop it off today, so I went to where they live, report in hand. As the file wouldn't fit through the letter box, I knocked on the door but got no response, which was surprising as I thought my auntie would be in. I knocked louder but still no response. I then walked over to the living room window and peered in. My uncle was lying naked on the setee with my auntie on top, how can I put this...bouncing up and down, whilst he was fondling her tits. Fortunately, I don't think they saw me. I was shocked and backed away slowly, heading to a nearby wall, where I sat for half an hour in stupefied silence before trying again. My uncle came to the door now fully dressed in his suit, and that was that. I've just got home and the image is fresh in my mind. I'm sure I'm going to be traumatised for at least a week and will probably end up an axe-murderer in later life, but never mind.

This reminded me of my friend (who was 16 at the time) who walked in on his mum giving his step-dad a blowjob. I cannot even imagine how distressing that must've been for him. I'm sure conversation at the dinner table must've been a little awkward.

Luckily I've never seen my parents having sex but I have, when I was about 9 or 10, heard funny noises from their room, although I didn't think much of it at the time. Fortunately, we moved house and my room was quite a way away from theirs and I never heard anything again.

My dad has once walked in on me and my ex-girlfriend, which she found hilarious but I embarrasing. This happened 2 years ago and my dad has never mentioned it, which is a relief.

Anyway, just wondering if you have had any similar experiences? If you haven't, you don't know how lucky you are ;)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I got a great story, but it aint going on here!

Now if you had a picture phone you could have blackmailed them out of some money

Guest realjet

Picture phone is it? You only said that because you wanted to see you sick human being...Seriously though it's not the sort of image you want popping in your head mid-**** ;)

I hope that you remember all of this when you're in your 40s and happily married/co-habiting. I've got two sons (10 and 7) and another son on the way. Guess how he got there!

Christ, I'm only in my 30s but I'm supposed to be dead from the waist down...I don't think so!

I'm delighted that your relatives enjoy such a healthy love life. Fair play to them!

Scooter Red

Archived