IGNORED

Lee Johnson Linked With Charlton!

harry__bcfc

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Lee Johnson and Charlton? My great uncle helps out at Charlton sometimes, and because he knew i was a city fan he told me. Has anyone else heard this? When i spoke to my Great Uncle he said it might not happen, howver Charlton are very interested, in him and also in a few other league 1 players. they currently have a disguised scout at city games, so Lee Johnsons goal today could have done him a lot of good. :fingerscrossed: He will stay, or sign for big money! :fingerscrossed: What do people think about it?

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Lee Johnson and Charlton? My great uncle helps out at Charlton sometimes, and because he knew i was a city fan he told me. Has anyone else heard this? When i spoke to my Great Uncle he said it might not happen, howver Charlton are very interested, in him and also in a few other league 1 players. they currently have a disguised scout at city games, so Lee Johnsons goal today could have done him a lot of good. :fingerscrossed: He will stay, or sign for big money! :fingerscrossed: What do people think about it?

It was in the News of The World therefore the story is likely to be total bull$h1t.

i think its more rumour than substance i think he is a good player but noble would be a bigger loss as he proved yesterday :winner_third_h4h:

Guest ashtonyate
If he goes to Charlton in the prem, l hereby swear l will do a naked lap of the pitch at half time for charity.

But will they be in the prem

Archived