IGNORED

Eastend Today

whitesat2000

I have to agree, didnt hear the EE but thought the atmosphere in the rest of the ground was very good!

I was in the east end and singing. It was loud in there. But not many people.

In fairness it is not easy to hear the rest of the ground. I personally could only hear the Dolman now and again, and nowhere else. But I could see from the hands in the air that the rest of the ground was singing.

Being inside the EE, the roof makes it sound so much louder when you are in there. I would not have wanted to be anywhere else today.

And yes those girls were funny. Especially the girl that was flashing when people we chanting at them, ha ha. And so funny when she nodded and shouted yes when we chanted "do you take it up the Arsenal" (sorry to lower the tone of the thread, but it was funny).

I have to agree, didnt hear the EE but thought the atmosphere in the rest of the ground was very good!

Deaf aids all round then; and ear plugs in our E.E :dancing6: awesome today although out numbered 5/1 AND as said prev couldnt hear a thing elsewhere, Williams nah, Dolman slightly when you came down from your seats, Atyeo sssssssssh nope not a thing; its the roof you know :yes:

the noise in the eastend was the best i have ever heard ,totaly out sang the away fans .and the three girls dressed up were funny .

Are you being serious... it was nothing short of an embarrassment.

In future they should let the other team have the whole end if they have a big following.

Open 2/3rds of it for home fans on the last day.

Great atmosphere from other 3 ends though (even Williams).

the noise in the eastend was the best i have ever heard ,totaly out sang the away fans .and the three girls dressed up were funny .

i was stood in the EE today, sung until my voice went, out sung the yoevil fans. those 3 birds were funny as well blonde one was nice.

Fair play to everyone in the EE. I could only actually hear you a few times but I'm sure it was very loud in there. It's frustrating when you can't hear anyone else and they can't hear you but i bet you did us proud.

i find it frustrating as well as i could see the dolman clapping and singing but couldn't hear them very well.

It will never beat the Hartlepool atmosphere. That was a amazing night in the EE.

I heard the EE on a few occasions and i was sat in Atyeo H block, I noted that on a few occasions the rest of the ground also joined in with them.

It was also good to hear the occasional song from the Dolman and Williams.

I think you are kidding yourself, those of us sat elesewhere in the ground didn't hear a thing from the EE.

Angling tonight are we? :noexpression: Thats the best Ive heard the EE, since the QPRse game in wondersons time. Well good, from there, BUT the whole fkn ground sang today, fkn ace atmosphere, best for a long long time. The Library was rockin!!

Occasional song ? The Dolman was well up today :goingup:

From where I was sat in the Atyeo the Dolman sounded a little better than normal but noise doesn't travel to good around AG. For me the Atyeo was good but then you may not think that cos like I said noise doesn't travel to good.

Anyways where ever we all sat it sounded good.

I doubt it. I suspect that with the EE being shoved in a corner then the acoustics aren't too good for the rest of the ground to hear.

Mind you, I wasn't too impressed with Yoeviles singing. Quietest 3000 I've heard.

Where do you sit? You could hear it clearly from Block C in the Atyeo

It will never beat the Hartlepool atmosphere. That was a amazing night in the EE.

I heard the EE on a few occasions and i was sat in Atyeo H block, I noted that on a few occasions the rest of the ground also joined in with them.

It was also good to hear the occasional song from the Dolman and Williams.

To be fair i think the atmosphere Vs Chelsea in the FA Cup was slightly better in the East End

Atyeo F. Forest were louder. So were Coventry.

Misunderstanding there, thought you were referring to the city fans in the EE!

Pass on Cov, I wasnt there. right about Forest though-loudest here since the Wendies last apperance.

Give Yeovil some credit though they aint been in the league two minutes and they made more noise than the Blue few-and the Few HATE us too........

Misunderstanding there, thought you were referring to the city fans in the EE!

Pass on Cov, I wasnt there. right about Forest though-loudest here since the Wendies last apperance.

Give Yeovil some credit though they aint been in the league two minutes and they made more noise than the Blue few-and the Few HATE us too........

To be fair I thought the Yeovil fans' were poor today. When we played Forest at the time I thought they were one of the quietest away sell outs we have heard in a while but Yeovil today stole that crowd. Probably didn't help that they sat for 90 mins.

The only song I heard them sing was Give me a Y-E-O.... and then one about LJ and Gj being his dad but apart from that they were shite. Coventry, Boro, Swansea all better than them and Forest.

To be fair I thought the Yeovil fans' were poor today. When we played Forest at the time I thought they were one of the quietest away sell outs we have heard in a while but Yeovil today stole that crowd. Probably didn't help that they sat for 90 mins.

The only song I heard them sing was Give me a Y-E-O.... and then one about LJ and Gj being his dad but apart from that they were shite. Coventry, Boro, Swansea all better than them and Forest.

E.E. was the loudest i've ever heard

I did'nt hear anything

Yes i did.

No you did'nt

Quietest 3000 ever,every team thats been here were better than them,no they ar'nt ,yes they are.

I was in the EE,and i heard it all ,no you did'nt ,yes i did.

I was in the Dolman we sang all game cos you could see my hands in the air,no you did'nt cos i was in the Ateyo,and i did'nt hear it.

Yea but no but,i was in Dolman,block a,row z seat 3456789,and i could'nt hear you so there.

Is this the new script for Little Britain or what?

Anyway,well played today,you out classed us in every way,have fun in the Championship! :farmer::farmer:

I did'nt hear anything

Yes i did.

No you did'nt

Quietest 3000 ever,every team thats been here were better than them,no they ar'nt ,yes they are.

I was in the Dolman we sang all game cos you could see my hands in the air,no you did'nt cos i was in the Ateyo,and i did'nt hear it.

Yea but no but,i was in Dolman,block a,row z seat 3456789,and i could'nt hear you so there.

Anyway,well played today,you out classed us in every way,have fun in the Championship! :farmer::farmer:

I agree, can't we just say the stadium as a whole was great and it's the way football should be, excellent stuff and unlucky you were pretty poor today but i'm sure your usually better and you did beat us in your cup final at Huish Park :winner_third_h4h:

I did'nt hear anything

Yes i did.

No you did'nt

You can tell times are good at Ag as instead of moaning about are striker shortage we are instead moaning about which stand was the loudest.

Good luck for the rest of the season if we go up auto!

Are you being serious... it was nothing short of an embarrassment.

In future they should let the other team have the whole end if they have a big following.

Open 2/3rds of it for home fans on the last day.

Great atmosphere from other 3 ends though (even Williams).

Nothing short of an embarrasment ? Your having a laugh pal !!! We were outnumbered 5-1 in there today and whilst we could argue all day about

the accoustics in the stands, the city fans in the east end didnt stop singing all game.

I don't care if you couldn't hear us from where you were sat, don't come out with statements like that.

For what its worth, when your singing in the east end you cant hear any of the other stands singing either, that doesn't mean they wern't

but you just couldn't hear them.

Archived