IGNORED

Louis Carey, Great Today.

freezer

Betsy was great today, stronger, more up for it, excellant.

Wilson was great today, much better on the right, in the game much more.

Basso was great today, one top save, one world class save. Top drawer.

Showumni was great today, led the line, full of life, a real handful. And he won headers.

Fontaine was great today, cool, calm and collected. Obviously also has a very strong right jaw.

Johnson was great today, cracking goal(Brooker-Like), distribution general.

Orr was great today, solid in defence, threatening coming forward. Stepped up to the plate for the penalty. Top Man.

McCombe was great today, never troubled, a pillar of strength, mobile and strong.

Russel was great today, kept working, busy in midfield, kept it all together.

Noble was great today, made the difference, easy on the ball, opens the last third up.

Carey was immense today. My Man Of The Match. A perfectly good goal was disallowed. Apart from that, his performance today was awesome. Looked a class apart on many occassions. If ever a team look to a captain for an example of committment then today was the day. He was that good, if I could have his babies then I would.

Subs:

Keogh was great today, full of energy and passion, unlucky not to start, what a bencher.

Myrie-Williams was great today, width and pace, stretched the game when needed.

Jevons was great today, nearly 'in' on a few occasions.

The weather was great today, the fans were great today, the game was great today and the result was great today.

Overall, today was a great day. If it stays half as great as today over the next three games we're up. Ding Dong.

Finally, I would to say that Mr Gary Johnson was great today, for selecting and playing the side he chose today. A manager in our division will be judged over 46 games, over 43 games I am well happy.

Gary Johnson.......Make My Decade. :clap:

:drunk2:

the fans were great today,

:drunk2:

Tony the Tiger was sat next to me at the Gate today.

He looked round at the City fans singing on all 4 sides of the ground.

"THEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

(He growled)

And they all lived.....happily ever after. ;)

Louis Carey was peerless in defence today and reminiscent of Norman Hunter in his pomp.

Robbed of a goal and the Man of the Match award in my opinion.

Greenun. seems like we could say that about an awful lot of games this season! The man is awesome and City through and through,our gain mate.

Come on City!

I know i've had a few to drink today but i certainly wouldn't call Betsy's performance great & as for Shumunmi - don't get me started !!!!

But thankfully it was an all round GREAT team performance that won us us the game, starting at the back with Carey & McCombe who as always were immense !!

Gary Johnsons team selection worked well (although i & may around me had our doubts) but it got us the result we wanted to calm our nerves & onwards & upwards to Carlisle.

Well done City & the fans, I'm proud of you today !!! :clapping:

I think Betsy summed up the game, the ball ran out for a corner with seconds left on the clock he just turned around to the Atyeo with his arms open with a almighty shout of "come on" Then collapsed on his back come the final whistle. Put everything into the 90 minutes performance for me.

Tony the Tiger was sat next to me at the Gate today.

He looked round at the City fans singing on all 4 sides of the ground.

"THEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

(He growled)

And they all lived.....happily ever after. ;)

Are you on drugs or just drinking Christian Roberts quota now?

Strange but, I thought Enoch played a fantastic game as a lone striker, chased the back four down on numerous occasions and was getting in some good positions for passes down the flanks. I thought he deserved some praise for turning it around from last week.

Strange but, I thought Enoch played a fantastic game as a lone striker, chased the back four down on numerous occasions and was getting in some good positions for passes down the flanks. I thought he deserved some praise for turning it around from last week.

I thought Enoch had a good game aswell. I couldnt believe my ears when a bloke behind kept slating him saying he was useless and shouldnt be wearing the shirt. Very close to retaliating on his behalf.

Archived