IGNORED

Great Tactics On Tannoy Drowned Out Yeovil

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Did anyone noticed how loud the P A system was today. I think it was to stop Yeovil from singing because you could not hear them at all before the start of the game. The way we started to play there was not a lot they could sing about the rest of the game. I thought they would be a handfull but City were all over them good tactics on and off the field

Did anyone noticed how loud the P A system was today. I think it was to stop Yeovil from singing because you could not hear them at all before the start of the game. The way we started to play there was not a lot they could sing about the rest of the game. I thought they would be a handfull but City were all over them good tactics on and off the field

Why don't they just turn the tannoy up in the away fans' section, and leave it as normal in the rest of the ground?

Guest ashtonyate

Why don't they just turn the tannoy up in the away fans' section, and leave it as normal in the rest of the ground?

It shut up Yeovil until the Ground was full good tactics

It shut up Yeovil until the Ground was full good tactics

Sorry if you would of been stood 10ft away from them as I was an hour before the start you wouldnt of thought they were quite; still you missed out on the 3 blonde cheerleaders :dancing6: as well; lot of those silly horns though.

They only went quite when we scored but stuck with it till the end; fair play to them and us not a hint of trouble; in fact not a hint of trouble or arrest in any E.E, OPEN GAME THIS SEASON.

Guest ashtonyate

Sorry if you would of been stood 10ft away from them as I was an hour before the start you wouldnt of thought they were quite; still you missed out on the 3 blonde cheerleaders :dancing6: as well; lot of those silly horns though.

They only went quite when we scored but stuck with it till the end; fair play to them and us not a hint of trouble; in fact not a hint of trouble or arrest in any E.E, OPEN GAME THIS SEASON.

well you could not hear them in the Williams good ploy

Archived